Why become a member? ×

I have about a dozen sets of strings, and various other stuff all over the place, in cupboards bags etc, so here are a few sets of strings that I've bought and don't particularly like, and a couple of straps, I've started using comfort straps.

The strings have been fitted to my Modulus which is a 35" scale beast, so they'll fit pretty much any other bass, but PM me and I'll let you know the length of the string.

They have only been used for a very short length of time, I'm talking 30 minutes or so, so there's plenty of life left in them.

TI Flats - 6 string set......too floppy - £15 including postage.

La Bella deep talkin flats - 4 string set.....too tight - £10 including postage.

Status flats - 6 string set - didn't like the sound - £10 including postage.

Two Fender leather straps - as new condition - £15 each including postage.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='BassBunny' post='174233' date='Apr 10 2008, 11:27 PM']Hi All, Anyone heard anything from 6SB?
Sent PM 2 days ago and no reply.[/quote]

Nope, i was wondering the same awell. We went through the transaction, i havnt heard anything since.

Edited by WarPig

Sorry I've been a bit busy, I'm playing in three bands at the moment, and doing a lot of teaching so things are a bit hectic.

I hope I've replied to all the PM's, all items are now sold, and everything bought has been posted 1st class, and should arrive safely in the next day or so.