Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 1001RB-11

artisan

any fancy this ?
its 2 years old,its been in a Gater rack unit all this time so its in mint condition.
works like a dream--please read.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16708"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16708[/url]

comes with the box it was origionally packed in & instructions etc.

first person to shove £250.00 into my sweaty mits can have it,
its a fooking bargain,
you'll sound just like Flea (ish)

i can post it as i have all the packaging it came in (you looky little amp you :) )

p.s. i'll post some pics if i can be arsed--urr i mean any wants me to.
cheers.

Edited by artisan

:) :huh: ;) ;) :huh: ;)
all PM'S replied too.
its sort of sold-just waiting for one of the many potential buyers to confirm etc.
i knew i should have put it up for £300
oh well we're all mates here i reckon & if you can't do your mates a favour then its a bad job.

btw its first come first served-so don't hang about the first p.m. confirming sale & payment gets this too bloody cheap head.

+ thanks guys
Neil.

[quote name='mikeh' post='170479' date='Apr 5 2008, 11:02 PM']If this hasnt sold for this STUDPIDLY low price theres something wrong i sold my 'asnew' one for £350 and that was lower than I wanted!!!

Another Free bump, and I wish I had the cash myself[/quote]

Im sure i paid 450!

hey guys this is still available i.e. no one's confirmed as yet.
one thing i would say though,if you pay by paypal i'll need an extra £10 to cover their commission-hey this is cheap :)
also any one know what it'll cost to post this to London ?

Sold a similar weight amp not too long ago and cost just over £10 to send accross UK via post office.
I don't think commission is payable via Paypal if using the e-cheque or bank account transfer system, although I stand to be corrected.