Why become a member? ×

JWP's New Video!

ThomBassmonkey

Hello ladies and gents!

Sorry I've not been around much recently, I've had a lot going on including recording a new album and really pushing the band. We've had a slight lineup change and are currently going from strength to strength. The album's going to be released in March and is sounding amazing. I hope everyone else has been keeping busy and grooving out as only we bassists can. ;)

This is our lead track from the album, we're not currently planning to release it as a single, but we've done a video and it's the one we'll be promoting. It was released today, so I thought I'd stick up a post with shameless self-promotion. ;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQn_RU5U60[/media]

We've also been nominated for various awards at Pure Rawk including me up for best bassist, we're also up for best band, best front man and best drummer, if anyone has a few minutes to spare and fancies throwing us (or anyone else as you prefer) a vote, please visit [url="http://www.purerawk.com/awards/vote-now/"]Pure Rawk Awards[/url] and we'd greatly appreciate it!

If you enjoy the video, please check out our other offerings in the link in my sig.

Thanks very much!

Cheers guys. :)

Yea MM20, Joe is a brilliant singer. He's a great guitarist, pianist, sound engineer and other stuff. A right bugger of a bloke. :lol:

Just because I should, this song (and the rest of the album) were recorded at his studio in Belper, Derbyshire. It's called Sound Hub and he's a brilliant guy to work with with top notch quality, very fairly priced too. Check them out [url=http://www.sound-hub.com/fr_welcome.cfm]here[/url] ;)

Jigster, the pair of Sandbergs I had were amazing basses, I'd have loved to have kept them (especially the JJ5, I still hanker after a jazz again sometimes and that was an amazing instrument) but I really wanted to try a Musicman and then fell in love with my ray (I avoided a ray for so long because I didn't want to look like I was trying to be Flea with my GK amps ;) but I caved and I'm happy I did) so got a bongo to go with it. :) Apart from a jazz again (which I'd never give up my MMs for) I'm totally GAS free now! Something I've not been able to say in a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd bump this up with good news! The video's going to be played on Kerrang!

Really exciting. It's apparently going to be put on the playlist, not stuck on some "new bands" section at X o'clock in the morning like we were expecting when we first heard about it.

We also got on BBC Introducing on Saturday in Nottingham finally, something we've been trying to do a while. :)

We're getting there!