Why become a member? ×

SOLD fodera emperor deluxe

auvergne81

[attachment=93988:DSC_0629.jpg]i sell my great fodera emperor 4 strings (very rare), built in 2001, ash body, 3 pieces maple neck with ebony fingerboard, in very good condition, seymour jazz bass pickups, walnut burl top.

pictures will come soon

price [u][b]SOLD[/b][/u]) located in France + shipping

i[s]'m always interest by an exchange cash + good JB-like (fender CS or 60's70's, sadoswky, fclef, nash, celinder, brave wood ...) but only 4 strings ![/s]

Edited by auvergne81

tu joues ou demain en Auvergne ????? moi je joue ce soir, si tu es déjà sur la région, tu peux venir faire un saut l'essayer.

it's expensive for a bass, not for a fodera, and emperors are very rare ; but here it's not the place to discuss the politics of fodera's prices. for the guy who want a fodera, it's the price !

Everyone should also remember that price is not up for discussion or comment. You like the bass, you pay what the seller asks. If you don't have the money you don't buy the bass. But you don't question what the seller is asking unless you send a pm.

no offence intended everyone...chill....it was just a knee jerk reaction to what, imo, is a lot of money for any bass, I never questioned the value or the politics or whatever you lot are going on about, and had no intention of scuppering the sale of the bass, in fact I wish you nothing but the best!!!!!

so take this as a good will bump!!

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='auvergne81' timestamp='1322304553' post='1449039']
[attachment=93988:DSC_0629.jpg]i sell my great fodera emperor 4 strings (very rare), built in 2001, ash body, 3 pieces maple neck with ebony fingerboard, in very good condition, seymour jazz bass pickups, walnut burl top.

pictures will come soon

price 5.000 euros (4300 £) located in France + shipping

[/quote]