Why become a member? ×

Moffat Bass Bash 5

skelf

Hi
Time to start the ball rolling for the next Moffat Bass Bash.

As always there are two tickets the weekender and the day ticket.
For those interested in the full weekend this kicks of on the Saturday when everyone meets up in the Balmoral public bar before heading down to the local currie house for some food and then back for the late bar in the Balmoral. This ticket covers the bash on the sunday as well as the B&B.

Sunday ticket covers the entrance to the bash on the Sunday.

Full details are available on the following website.

[url="http://www.moffatbassbash.co.uk/"]http://www.moffatbassbash.co.uk/[/url]

Tickets can be booked and paid for on the site via Paypal.
It is important to buy a ticket if you are planning to come along there is no pay on the door.

As always there are a limited number of tickets for the weekend and the Sunday and it is first come first served.

If you have any questions contact me and if you have any song suggestions for the Bassyokey contact Dave Perry.

Cheers
Alan

PS. Could those that attended last year and just had to take the ID badges home with them (that will be you Rich) please try to bring them with you.

I am hoping to come to the sunday gathering if I can fit it in around work. The main question though, do I bring my ACG or my Zon? My ACG I'm confident will impress and amaze even hardcore ACG fanatics, as it's that bloody good. It used to belong to Peter (Greeneking) so some of you may have been lucky enough to see it before. Or would I bring the Zon, equally as stunning but in a different way and likely to be new to most people at the gathering. I was really disappointed to miss the bash this year so I really want to come over on Sunday!

As I found out on my latest driving course, Moffat isn't far away at all...!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1321149736' post='1435963']
you're still barking up the wrong bassist. :)
[/quote]

Indeed.....

I only pressed the buttons Stephen....can't claim the credit for the wind up...although it took you long enough to spot it......

For clarity and removal of any legal backlash - I can categorically state with out any hesitation that the bass indeed a Rick.....I think...well, ya know it looks kinda like one...... :)

[quote name='munkonthehill' timestamp='1321224669' post='1436790']
Right thats it ya bunch of characters........All who were in on this are getting at least 10minutes of spooning at the bassbass. Just to clarify, I will be the BIG spoon :)
[/quote]

Only promising ten? Stingy! :)

[quote name='munkonthehill' timestamp='1321224669' post='1436790']
Right thats it ya bunch of characters........All who were in on this are getting at least 10minutes of spooning at the bassbass. Just to clarify, I will be the BIG spoon :)
[/quote]
Don't tell Mike. He'll be right up for your big hairy bear action.

Edited by Ou7shined