Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

sshorepunk

I think might cause me to get a few text messages very soon lol!

Just a feeler right now as I may be looking at working with another home grown valve amp builder, off the back of the guitarist in my band already using their amps

What we have is a Matamp GT200 with two 4x10 1200 watt 8 ohm cabs!

This rig is in mint condition, black tolex with black grills on the cabs, covers included
The amp is a smooth GT200, this can easily be modified to suit your sound, black tolex with light up "Green" on the front

This rig is loud, very loud, it's just a fookin' huge sound

Not very old, the amp was in at Matamp just before I got it, which is probably around 12 months ago

I paid £1200 for the head, which was about right considering it's age at the time, I will take slightly less than this, but not much! I don't need to go with the new amps as this rig does the job, very well

The cabs were around £500 each, again I will drop very slightly!

Hope the pricing is OK by the forum rules, if not, take prices I quoted and ONO after them!

Pics to follow

I can meet within reasonable distance of Manchester, I will also ship the amp at your expense, overseas if needed but it is a valve amp so that needs to be taken into consideration, and it's heavy!!

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

I keep coming into this thread just to look at the GT200. I'd love one, but can't bloomin' afford at the moment! It looks an absolute cracker, and after playing through one at the factory, I know one day I'll pick one up. Tone to die for. Good luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gonna bump this for end of 2011 !

My new rig is ready next month! Don't have to pay for it until this goes, which is cool

Whole rig or cabs, amp separate !

Probably less has been said about the cabs, but they are 1200w 4x10 neo cabs with covers!

Tony