Why become a member? ×

1978 USA Fender Jazz - stunning condition

Lysdexia

1978 - all original bar the badass bridge and EMG pups (batter under control plate) with the original case. The strings are non-original, too.

I'd be very interested in a trade for a Ric 4003 if said Ric is in mint condition with some money coming my way. Not a huge amount of money either! Straight sale for £1,800 with haggling inevitable I'd have thought. Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='supabock' timestamp='1318350721' post='1401030']
Do you have the original pickups and how much routing was needed to fit a battery under the control plate?
[/quote]

Hi there - the original pups are long since gone. And the battery required no routing work - it sits snugly un the cavity along with the control pots. It's a very simply job to change it if needed.

[quote name='bassface2k10' timestamp='1318361603' post='1401225']
Nice, great pictures but i can't help but feel your a bit of a photoshop genius, would be nice to see some bog standard shots :-)
[/quote]

it's a pity you feel that way - I'm a full time professional photographer.

And, if I was so inclined, then those blue elements in the pics would be gone - they are there because I did not close the curtains in the room. And there would be no light reflections or blown highlights - all of which could be photoshopped away. Just a rush job :)

Roon ye. As we say in Scotland.

Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1318380583' post='1401504']

Frack that. Can you come and take some photo's of my wife please?
[/quote]
You don't want to go there with Lysdexia! She might end up advertising a bass! :)
Stunner!

[quote name='Lysdexia' timestamp='1318378984' post='1401498']

it's a pity you feel that way - I'm a full time professional photographer.

And, if I was so inclined, then those blue elements in the pics would be gone - they are there because I did not close the curtains in the room. And there would be no light reflections or blown highlights - all of which could be photoshopped away. Just a rush job :)

Roon ye. As we say in Scotland.
[/quote]

And a damn fine one you are, have a bump :-)

Edited by bassface2k10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...