Why become a member? ×

Gone! Thanks for looking

cayston

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1316788391' post='1382954']
Mate, let's not derail the guy's sale. But just to say, you are not the intended market, it was never meant to leave Japan. Who cares about period correct? The looks of a BadAss are subjective. FJ issues many other basses which are 'period correct', this is a limited run, a special. FJ actually have the most interesting instruments of any of the Fender companies IMO, and I think the new Fender Pawnshop and BlackFace or whatever they're called is a realisation that not all Fenders need to follow established patterns for the dull and boring westerners who like their Fenders to look the same as 60 years ago.

Anyway, let's start a new thread if this is to carry on. Our friend has a cracking Japan Fender Jazz with a matched headstock and a BadAss II. If it's anything like mine was, it will be one of the best playing Jazzes around. Stick a John East J-Retro in and you will be able to kill wild boar with it.

Best wishes for the sale, Cayston![/quote]

Cheers for the support silddx! Really do appreciate it :)

Mate, let's not derail the guy's sale. But just to say, you are not the intended market, it was never meant to leave Japan. Who cares about period correct? The looks of a BadAss are subjective. FJ issues many other basses which are 'period correct', this is a limited run, a special. FJ actually have the most interesting instruments of any of the Fender companies IMO, and I think the new Fender Pawnshop and BlackFace or whatever they're called is a realisation that not all Fenders need to follow established patterns for the dull and boring westerners who like their Fenders to look the same as 60 years ago.

Anyway, let's start a new thread if this is to carry on. Our friend has a cracking Japan Fender Jazz with a matched headstock and a BadAss II. If it's anything like mine was, it will be one of the best playing Jazzes around. Stick a John East J-Retro in and you will be able to kill wild boar with it.

Best wishes for the sale, Cayston!
[/quote]

I'm not de-railing Caystons sale; it is you who has seen fit to say so. Now let's move on.

Best wishes for the sale, Cayston!
[/quote]

I'm from the League for Protection of Wild Boar's.

Somebody buy this brilliant bass before I get in deeper trouble :) :)
These FJ basses are bloody marvellous, and I am currently without.
Karl

[quote name='Onox' timestamp='1317204774' post='1387920']
Is the Bass still white? Looks a little bit yellow?
[/quote]
From the OP :) :

[i]This bass, which I believe is vintage white/yellow colour (looks more like custard yellow) comes with matching headstock, Fender US pickups and Badass II bridge. [/i]

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1317208019' post='1388022']
From the OP :) :

[i]This bass, which I believe is vintage white/yellow colour (looks more like custard yellow) comes with matching headstock, Fender US pickups and Badass II bridge. [/i]
[/quote]

It would be more 'bechamel cream' under that Badass if you took it off :)