Why become a member? ×

incompatability for mobile fones ??

littleal

I've found that when using the iphone, you don't get the option to go to the last post in a thread - it goes to the the first post and then once in the thread there is no option to go to the last page, only a 'next page' button. This makes it impossible to contribute to threads which are more than a couple of pages long - I'm not going to click through 196 pages of daily annoyances just to get to the latest one!!!!!

[quote name='chaypup' timestamp='1316415025' post='1377612']I've found that when using the iphone, you don't get the option to go to the last post in a thread - it goes to the the first post and then once in the thread there is no option to go to the last page, only a 'next page' button. This makes it impossible to contribute to threads which are more than a couple of pages long - I'm not going to click through 196 pages of daily annoyances just to get to the latest one!!!!![/quote]

Tap the little star to the left of the thread title, and it'll take you to your last unread post.

It's been mentioned elsewhere that the mobile site is not finished yet - there's a bit of tweaking to be done.

• 2 weeks later...

I only picked up my 'previously loved' iPhone yesterday and did a complete clean restore to factory settings on it. The whole site works pretty quickly on it - posts/texts/searches etc (bearing in mind I use mobile data connection)