Why become a member? ×

Mr Big

andy67

[quote name='RhysP' post='1371012' date='Sep 12 2011, 08:11 PM']I was going to this but my friends babysitting arrangements went tits-up at the last minute so I'm sat in the house with two tickets & no lift. :)[/quote]

That's harsh! Feel for you dude!

andy

[quote name='andy67' post='1371271' date='Sep 12 2011, 11:48 PM']Yes I'll be in Glasgow on Thursday to see them - cannae wait!

VIP tickets ready and waiting for you in-house... :o

Are you going?

andy[/quote]

Yep!

You got a VIP ticket too? :)

I'm SO excited! Seen them twice before :o I love Mr. Big! Seeing them plus VIP-ing as a 16th birthday present (which is for today :) ) from the family

:)

If the tour had been in october My Mum and I would have followed them round the country but it wasn't to be!

They we're AWESOME in the Sheperds Bush in '09 so anyone who can get tickets should! (BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE A MR. BIG FAN!) The number of people there who hadn't heard any of the music who we're there just because it's Billy Sheehan/Paul Gilbert annoyed me, but what was worse was people complaining "i want a shred show!" and such like

[/rant]

[quote name='andy67' post='1375022' date='Sep 15 2011, 11:13 PM']Wow! Once I've settled down a little...I'll post more![/quote]

It was EPIC wasn't it! xD

I'm the one billy knelt down to shake hands with too :)

The VIP thing was amazing, and the whole show was brilliant, simply brilliant!

I'll get some Pictures up when i can :)

(Only just got home, and i'm getting the bus to school in 5 hours!)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='1375097' date='Sep 16 2011, 06:27 AM']Aaaaah, they're so awesome. The only rock band I'm a real fan of.[/quote]

Agreed, wonderful night!

If i could i'd stick them up but i don't want to use masses of BC space so will try and get them up on Photobucket asap

I'll put one or two on the BC facebook group now :)