Why become a member? ×

FS: epifani 310 UL - price reduction (again) £400 !

Guest bassman7755

Guest bassman7755

Now surplus to requirements as I've gone all ultra-portable and this cab is just too good to be sitting around doing nothing.

A real design classic and one of the best sounding and most versatile cabs ever made, as the makers say "4x10 sound for the size and weight of a 2x10" although having said that its actually lighter than the eden 2x10 I had before.

The grill has a few scrapes as seen on the pics and the carpet has picked up a lot of fluff but is not really worn or damaged etc, corners scuffed from normal use. Note that all the scuffs you can see from the front pic are on the grill - the drivers are completely unmarked and undamaged. The pic makes it look a bit shaby but really its in good nick just a few scraped on the grill which could easily be cleaned up.

For what its worth I understand this cab was manufactured in the US by the makers before they outsourced production to china or wherever and at that time epifani cabs where excruciatingly expensive and I think I payed over a thousand pounds(and thats back in the day when a thousand pounds was a lot of money ) for it from bass gallery.

However I have to be realistic and price it against todays cheap knock-offs :-) so price wise I'm looking for £400.

Power: 750 rms
Weight: 47lbs
Size: 23"h x 21.5"w x 16.5"d
Note the unusual impedance of 5.3 ohms, but you can use it in pretty much any situation you would normally use a 4ohm cab.
Sensitivity 103db.

Definately worth a look if your after a 2x10 or 4x10 type cabinet - this thing is IMO better than either.

Lots more info on the epifani site [url="http://www.epifani.com/products/UL2_310.php"]http://www.epifani.c...cts/UL2_310.php[/url] and I dont think any specs have changed between the 1 and 2 series.

Ive been very careful not to abuse this cab signal wise - its always been driven by my QSC PLX i.e. never had a clipped signal and bass lead cable plugins always muted. Never transported face up/down.

Strictly collection / meet-up only. Am prepared to drive one hour in any direction from any of swindon/reading/bristol for petrol money to meet.

Edited by bassman7755

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bassman7755

[quote name='Christian Houmann' timestamp='1315210372' post='1362603']
Will you ship to Denmark?

And do you know the shipping price?

Best regards
Christian
[/quote]

Sorry, cant be doing with the hassle of shipping it :)

Guest bassman7755

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1316906503' post='1384371']Does that mean you will refuse a sale if you have to package it up awaiting collection?[/quote]

I guess I can do that, but it would have to be saturday collection as I'm never in during the week.

Considering its around the same price range as the epifunky which is what I was looking at purchasing for my next cab. This may be the best alternative, considering it is a much better cab.

Only thing is that I would only be able to purchase this at the end of the month or next?

• 9 months later...