Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 1995 'Natural Velvet' "SOLD"

Hutton

Up for sale is my 1995 MM Stingray in 'Natural Velvet' finish. 'Natural Velvet' is a natural satin finish and was only available for a couple of years in the mid-nineties. The bass also has a very nice birdseye maple neck. This bass is in superb all original condition with no marks or dings. Schaller Straplocks have been fitted but the original strap buttons will be included. The bass comes with a MM hard shell case. I'm looking for £800 including delivery.

[u]SOLD[/u]

Edited by Hutton

Couple of years older than my Ray, in my opinion a golden era for these instruments (including pre-EBs) I doubt you'll find a better Ray than this era. My only gripe was the 'transition bridges' where they started to put blank bolts in instead of the actual mutes.

Nevertheless an excellent bass, if I was looking for a ray I'd look no further.

MB1. :)
Conjured up a vision of Elizabeth Taylor,and a Horse?
Nice bass though,i dont suppose you have any pictures of Liz with the bass (on a horse!)perhaps? :huh:

p.s. Just realised it says NATURAL not NATIONAL.......Should have gone to specsavers! ;)

Edited by MB1

Thanks for the kind comments everybody. Thanks also GreeneKing for the excellent offer of a trade but I am looking to sell or just to hold on to the Ray as it is a particularly fine example.