Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Bass Cabs

CyberBass

Hi,
I sent Barefaced Cabs an order enquiry using their online contact form and haven't heard back from them. As I hadn't heard back from them I thought i would give them a call, but they don't seem to have a contact telephone number on their website. Can anyone help me please?

ade :-)

As a recent Barefaced customer, I can assure you that Alex is more than helpful, and without going into too much detail he takes going the extra mile to another level entirely. Basically, I wouldn't worry too much - he's probably just busy. :) Still, no harm in giving him another nudge via the email to remind him if it's been more than a week or two.

Edited by Danimal

In my experience Alex isn't always the quickest to reply to emails, sometimes taking several days. I guess thats the customer service downside of being a small busy operation. I bet he will get back to you ... in his own good time! I don't have a number, I'm afraid, in answer to your question

What they said - whatever minor frustrations there may be getting in contact with Alex the product is so good it is not even worth considering as an issue.

quick edit - mine took 8 weeks - problems with plywood etc delayed it by a month.

Edited by Paul S

Noo, I don't have an issue, was just seeing if there was another way to contact Alex thats all. I have also sent him a message on here. Hopefully get the order underway.

Ade :-)
[quote name='Paul S' post='1299970' date='Jul 11 2011, 02:59 PM']What they said - whatever minor frustrations there may be getting in contact with Alex the product is so good it is not even worth considering as an issue.

quick edit - mine took 8 weeks - problems with plywood etc delayed it by a month.[/quote]

About 6 weeks for my S12T - he builds in batches so I suspect your lead time will depend on when you paid the deposit in the cycle..

[quote name='clauster' post='1299988' date='Jul 11 2011, 03:11 PM']Another one that was apparently 8 weeks (I only knew for two days though)

Another happy customer and saving for a Midget to go with my Compact[/quote]

It's all too easy to spend all my time replying to emails when cabs need designing/building so although I read most of them almost instantly I tend to reply in bursts. Some replies take longer than others depending on how obvious the answer is! I'm planning to get one of our employees trained up but if you've been through the Barefaced sales process you'll know that it there's quite a bit of expertise required to match customer to product...

No problems Alex,
I appreciate and understand you are a busy person, it's the excited purchaser syndrome, having sold equipment and having money to purchase, the momentum and anticipation carries you away. My thread is not one to knock, but to enquire if there was another way to contact you, so please don't take it the wrong way, never my intention to cause any fuss.

Regards
Ade :-)
[quote name='alexclaber' post='1300000' date='Jul 11 2011, 03:25 PM']It's all too easy to spend all my time replying to emails when cabs need designing/building so although I read most of them almost instantly I tend to reply in bursts. Some replies take longer than others depending on how obvious the answer is! I'm planning to get one of our employees trained up but if you've been through the Barefaced sales process you'll know that it there's quite a bit of expertise required to match customer to product...[/quote]