Why become a member? ×

Behringer Bass V-Amp Pro -**SOLD**

Mr Cougar

Hi guys, since I now run a line 6 Bass Pod pro thingymajig in my set up I have no further use for the V-amp pro, someone please take it off my hands because it ain't getting used, it's not in the original box but I'm sure I can find a suitable container for it, pretty sure I have the manual to. If not I think it's on 'el tinterneto'

It was formerly owned by Dan "Dood" Veall and will actually make you play like him* It still bears some of his musk and mystique, which must add considerably to the value.

Yours for £40 (£100 new) I'll drop it round the M62 for petrol money and I'm sure postage won't be too expensive anyway.

[attachment=6061:2937_l.jpg]

*Disclaimer: this is a lie, playing ability will not improve, may cause temprary blindness, if ingested seek medical advice.

Edited by Mr Cougar

[quote name='ste_m3' post='149328' date='Mar 1 2008, 09:16 AM']Does that mean you have one your gonna shift too? Cos i'll have it! heh.[/quote]

nah!

need to get back to bremen as he is parting with his.

mail him for more info seems a good guy!

andy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='156042' date='Mar 12 2008, 02:59 PM']reviews complain alot about note decay, sustained notes kinda wobble and glitch after a while, is this true?[/quote]

Well it's not as good as the Bass Pod Pro but I think it does a very good job for the money. It depends on the setting you have it on. I can see the point to a degree but, I think they may be overstating it. You'd stuggle to find fault for £100, even less so for £40!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr Cougar' date='Feb 29 2008, 11:23 AM' post='148841']
Hi guys, since I now run a line 6 Bass Pod pro thingymajig in my set up I have no further use for the V-amp pro, someone please take it off my hands because it ain't getting used, it's not in the original box but I'm sure I can find a suitable container for it, pretty sure I have the manual to. If not I think it's on 'el tinterneto'

It was formerly owned by Dan "Dood" Veall and will actually make you play like him* It still bears some of his musk and mystique, which must add considerably to the value.

Yours for £40 (£100 new) I'll drop it round the M62 for petrol money and I'm sure postage won't be too expensive anyway.

[attachment=6061:2937_l.jpg]

*Disclaimer: this is a lie, playing ability will not improve, may cause temprary blindness, if ingested seek medical advice.
[/quote

Hi, If its still for sale , I`ll have it.

Could you find out postage to Coventry........ :)

Pete

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to anyone who PM'd me on this I have had something of a saga with another member (who fortunately appears to have gone for good now) who messed me around on this, anyway the long and the short of it is following that I had a hissy fit and buggered off the site for a 6 weeks!

It's now back up for sale and if anyone wants it PM me.

Oooh I would like this - and it begins with the letter V which is usually a good sign. I will have to see if I have anything worth £40 to flog!

Superb price and a brilliant piece of kit....