Why become a member? ×

Sold. Ta.

Wooks79

Epiphone EB-0, short scale in cherry - now down to [b]£50[/b] picked up.

Just had a set up and new strings, has inlay block stickers on the neck, replaced the volume and tone knobs with black ones.

Has a few dings and chips in the paint, but the one I made sure of taking pics of was a chip to one of the horns, and there is a screw hole from a previous strap pin. Cheap, cheerful and lots of fun.

Have a look...

The usual stuff applies, I'm lazy, busy and honest about it, so posting is generally a hassle and a problem, so this is for pick up from Manchester.

Thanks very much folks,
Si.

Edited by Wooks79

Haha. Yeah, it does indeed suffer from that lovely epiphone neck dive :)

I found these so fun, I GAS'd for a Gibson SG bass, so now I have that, I just don't need this around anymore. Part of my wifes newly imposed 'one in one out' policy :)

• 2 months later...

Hey there - is the SG still available? Will def take it for £60 if it is.
Cheers,
Chris

[quote name='Wooks79' post='1278626' date='Jun 22 2011, 03:31 PM']Epiphone EB-0, short scale in cherry - now down to [b]£60[/b] picked up.

Just had a set up and new strings, has inlay block stickers on the neck, replaced the volume and tone knobs with black ones.

Has a few dings and chips in the paint, but the one I made sure of taking pics of was a chip to one of the horns, and there is a screw hole from a previous strap pin. Cheap, cheerful and lots of fun.

Have a look...

The usual stuff applies, I'm lazy, busy and honest about it, so posting is generally a hassle and a problem, so this is for pick up from Manchester.

Thanks very much folks,
Si.[/quote]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers but not something I can do for this bass. Due to my work and other things, I have very little time spare to do that, and personally, I much prefer to do business in person, saves any problems...

I've trawled all over the country to pick up stuff, but I obviously understand that people might not want to for a £50 epiphone :D