Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ5 - White Pearl, J-Retro Deluxe *SOLD*

Lowfrequency90

Hi all , I've finally decided to definitely part with this great bass.

It's a stunning player and a seriously versatile instrument. I just want to return to a four string.

Based on the condition and upgrades i'd like around £900, but i'm open to precision/jazz type trades.

Thanks for looking
Sam.

Edited by Lowfrequency90

Oh god... my favourite off-the-peg 5 stringer by a country mile...

Richard you don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it, don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it, don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it, don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it, don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it, don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it, don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it, don't want it, don't need it, can't afford it *rocks back and forth in seat*

[quote name='Lowfrequency90' post='1278799' date='Jun 22 2011, 05:54 PM']forgot to add that i'm based on the welsh border outside of monmouth!

cheers for the comments all..[/quote]

Oh bloody hell mate, that's minutes away from me. Resisting the GAS, Resisting the GAS...

[quote name='scalpy' post='1282363' date='Jun 25 2011, 06:51 PM']Oh bloody hell mate, that's minutes away from me. Resisting the GAS, Resisting the GAS...[/quote]

ha ha....you're in trouble then

Nice looker...

:) :)