Why become a member? ×

Summer is here again

waynepunkdude

[quote name='tommorichards' post='1265738' date='Jun 12 2011, 08:46 AM']Looks awesome.

What with the tiny holes that arent for PG's?[/quote]

The original owner change the plate and also had to move the screw holes, you don't see them when the plate is on.

[quote name='steve' post='1265744' date='Jun 12 2011, 08:53 AM']I hope you're having a tort guard with that[/quote]

Cream :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1264811' date='Jun 11 2011, 12:13 PM']Surf Green P bass FTW

[/quote]

Looks good.

And thanks for the picture.... hadn't realised that the rotating metal and plastic thing in the garden was designed to hold guitar bodies while they were painted! :)

[quote name='Jondeeman' post='1267159' date='Jun 13 2011, 11:53 AM']Looks good.

And thanks for the picture.... hadn't realised that the rotating metal and plastic thing in the garden was designed to hold guitar bodies while they were painted! :)[/quote]

I can't see what else it'd be for.....

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Clarky' post='1290518' date='Jul 2 2011, 09:28 PM']Superb job Wayne. Given that decent re-fins costs several hundred quid, why don't you start up a nice little earner sideline in custom re-fins? Would help pay for your Ampeg habit :)[/quote]

+1, what would you charge to do a Jag and a Precision the same colour as the bass above Wayne?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1290510' date='Jul 2 2011, 09:19 PM']Cheers mate I think I'm sorted now though.

This is done, I'm super proud

[/quote]

fantastic job Wayne, this looks like a very similar colour to my (and Clarkys ex) Bacchus

[size=1]still needs a tort guard tho'[/size]

[quote name='Beedster' post='1290623' date='Jul 2 2011, 11:40 PM']+1, what would you charge to do a Jag and a Precision the same colour as the bass above Wayne?[/quote]

I have a think about it mate.
[quote name='steve' post='1290692' date='Jul 3 2011, 02:20 AM']fantastic job Wayne, this looks like a very similar colour to my (and Clarkys ex) Bacchus

[size=1]still needs a tort guard tho'[/size][/quote]

It has got a tort guard (under the white)