Why become a member? ×

Status series 2Classic 5 string for sale.SOLD.SOLD.SOLD.SOLD.SOLD!

jasonobrien

[attachment=81692:photo2.JPG][attachment=81691:photo.JPG]

I am selling my series 2 classic five string status bass. It's headless and has bolt on neck. Comes complete with green LEDs in the fretboard (front). Silver hardware. Maple body. It is 100% immaculate. Looks as it did the day it left the status factory. It was made in October 2009.
It has no dings, no scratches, no belt rash. Has been loved and looked after.
This spec would cost £2130 with a 20week waiting list. I am looking for £1200ono.

Will try and get some pics up.

Email me for more pics, details or any interest.
House move forces a reluctant sale.

Edited by MB1

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1256262' date='Jun 4 2011, 10:30 AM']Umm Very nice

not a lot of love round here for status at the moment and if there is there generally time wasters

best of luck[/quote]i think you will find there is a lot of love for Status basses round these parts..

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1256334' date='Jun 4 2011, 11:40 AM']Why is no one buying them then?[/quote]

IMHO I would guess that's partly because, though great value for money, these are not cheap basses even at used prices.

Lovely bass!!!!

Seriously tempted.....

No love for Status??!!!
There is from me.
I've recently purchased three.
Amongst those, the battered old
S3000 'mojo' bass. Shes a beauty really....

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1256334' date='Jun 4 2011, 11:40 AM']Why is no one buying them then?[/quote]

They are selling. Status basses always tend to sell. I've just bought an S2 here this week! Sorry I didn't get back to your PM about your bass, I've had loads of messages coming and going about various basses this week.

There have been a couple of Statii that have sat around for a little while not selling but they always go in the end!

• 1 year later...