Why become a member? ×

Hartke 410 XL - NOW SOLD

For sale, my old, battered and well used Hartke 410 XL. It's just not getting used at the moment and is sat as a "spare" taking up space. It's quite old, I'm not the first owner, and it certainly looks like it's been well used. It's also quite heavy.

It is, however, a good solid cab. reliable, sounds great and been great for me while it was my gigging cab.

Only asking £100 for it (NOW ONLY £90) and would need to be collected or at the least delivered/handed over pretty locally. I'm in Nottingham but work in Coventry.

Edited by Steve_nottm

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Steve_nottm' post='1250731' date='May 30 2011, 08:21 PM']For sale, my old, battered and well used Hartke 410 XL. It's just not getting used at the moment and is sat as a "spare" taking up space. It's quite old, I'm not the first owner, and it certainly looks like it's been well used. It's also quite heavy.

It is, however, a good solid cab. reliable, sounds great and been great for me while it was my gigging cab.

Only asking £100 for it, and would need to be collected or at the least delivered/handed over pretty locally. I'm in Nottingham but work in Coventry.[/quote]
hi im really interested in this

• 3 weeks later...

Someone needs to take this, it`s a steal. The Hartke XL range are great sounding cabs. Ideal for a backup cab that you keep in your spare room. If I weren`t 150 miles away, I`d snap this up.

Come on Midlands Basschatters, open your eyes to the bargain of the month!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

OK guys, oddly I still have this and it's still taking up the same amount of space that it was a year ago. I'm bumping as i'm spring cleaning so if anyone is interested let me know. Like I said, £90 collected or handed over in Nottingham, Coventry or anywhere between. Cheers all.