Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

richardd

[quote name='CS2' post='1258473' date='Jun 6 2011, 03:30 PM']Indeed[/quote]

Yeh I think it's great fun sabotaging someone's FS thread :)

If you have an issue with something that's being sold, surely it would be better to contact the seller or a mod instead of cluttering up the thread with childish quips. As far as I can see, Richard's past few FS threads (I've been following because he had some nice basses for sale) have ended in a few people thinking it's okay to get in a few sly digs in and a pack mentality... a real shame.

Edited by risingson

Sigh. richardd i'm afraid you might have attracted unwanted replies due to your request for them not to be posted ! Also, your response to them is not acceptable, I hope you will review this and post an update shortly.

To everyone else - you are all very naughty, please desist from bating this user or I will get the Spank-o-Tron™ out of storage (it's been upgraded since ped broke the hydraulic actuator).

sorry richard, it was supposed to be a lighthearted bump for you as I didn't know what 'tom type bump' is, partly as it looks like a cracking bass that it would be good for someone else to buy so i stop looking at it! If my bump caused offense it wasn't meant to.

I think Rich's response is perfectly understandable in view of quite a few previous sale threads where people haven't shown any respect and kept their stupid comments to themselves.
The guy is trying to sell a bass :) why can't you beggar off somewhere else and have your fun? I doubt you'd be happy if we all played silly beggars on your third sale thread for the same bass.

This is the internet though so you feel you can say anything, even when you don't know the person, it's all just a big joke eh?

[quote name='tom1946' post='1258740' date='Jun 6 2011, 06:45 PM']I think Rich's response is perfectly understandable in view of quite a few previous sale threads where people haven't shown any respect and kept their stupid comments to themselves.
The guy is trying to sell a bass :) why can't you beggar off somewhere else and have your fun? I doubt you'd be happy if we all played silly beggars on your third sale thread for the same bass.

This is the internet though so you feel you can say anything, even when you don't know the person, it's all just a big joke eh?[/quote]
Exactly +1 :)
I've dealt with Richard & it's been a pleasure, he's one of the good guys for sure & has done nothing to deserve the way his sales threads have been abused recently.

John

[quote name='tom1946' post='1258740' date='Jun 6 2011, 06:45 PM']I think Rich's response is perfectly understandable in view of quite a few previous sale threads where people haven't shown any respect and kept their stupid comments to themselves.

This is the internet though so you feel you can say anything, even when you don't know the person, it's all just a big joke eh?[/quote]

To be fair I can't see how the first comment deserved the response it got.