Why become a member? ×

For Sale Kingbass Artist 4 string with LEDS

sgh

Up for sale is my Custom built 2003 Kingbass Artist with front & side leds, 16.5m string spacing & bendwell.

Rosewood front & Walnut back, this is one lovely bass, I'm the only owner & this is in fantastic condition and has never been gigged.

Comes with the original Status case & is strung with a new set of Status Hotwires, 30-90's .

I'll be sad to see her go but time moves on I guess :)

New pricing of £2250, these new are now over £3k.

May also consider trade for an Status S2 or Kingbass Standard both 4 string & some cash my way.

Collection preferred or will meet half way if reasonable. I'm in Kent.

Edited by sgh

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1243509' date='May 24 2011, 09:36 PM']Phoar....That's a beaut!

Good luck with the sale...I wonder how much I'd get for a kidney?

LC[/quote]
Did you sell that kidney yet ? :)

[quote name='marcus bell' post='1253181' date='Jun 1 2011, 09:19 PM']that really is beautiful, i wish i had the money :),

either looking for an old school series 2/2000, kingbass, jaydee series 1, or alembic mark king soon....

good luck with the sale buddy x[/quote]
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the comments and good luck to you in your 'Pursuit of..' :) (I'll get me coat !)

[quote name='marcus bell' post='1253181' date='Jun 1 2011, 09:19 PM']that really is beautiful, i wish i had the money :),

either looking for an old school series 2/2000, kingbass, jaydee series 1, or alembic mark king soon....

good luck with the sale buddy x[/quote]

You're obviously a big Mark King fan as you're always after his basses...

...I know the feeling myself! :)