Why become a member? ×

sold

kjm

2010 model comes with Fender ABS case up for trade nothing specific in mind at moment

[attachment=80319:markbass_014.jpg]

[attachment=80320:markbass_016.jpg]

[attachment=80321:markbass_018.jpg]

Fender Blurb

The Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass (New 2010) delivers all the modern features that bassists demand with it's sleek and familiar design. The new USA Deluxe P Bass incorporates a newly designed preamp circuit delivering deeply exhilarating active and passive tone, the powerful-yet-quiet new N3 noiseless pickups present more clean headroom and EQ range than ever. Other features include active/passive switch and passive tone control for even more tonal options.
Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass

Edited by kjm

[quote name='loudandclear' post='1237779' date='May 20 2011, 09:31 AM']This is a really good deal (no association with the seller!) - played one of these and it was lovely - just can never quite take to sunburst and rosewood otherwise would be tempted[/quote]
Perfect colour scheme IMHO. Glorious.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1254835' date='Jun 2 2011, 11:37 PM']any interest in a trade for my 5 string gibson les paul bass, 1997, black, immaculate, active bartolinis, or maybe for my all original 1977 Guild B-301 fretless? I can supply pics of either/both if you are interested. Cheers[/quote]

Hi Not for me Im afraid but thaks for offer

[quote name='jsixties' post='1255030' date='Jun 3 2011, 08:32 AM']Could be of your interest this bass?
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=137976"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=137976[/url]
Cheers[/quote]
Hi Not for me but thanks for offer