Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
Doctor J

Feedback for chrismuzz

I know the feedback section is primarily for people who have sold items, but I think this is worth commending.

Chris asked me to hold an item, which I was happy to do, and got back to me and bought it when he said he would and was a total gent to boot. Given that I put other things on hold for people who never got back to me at all I think it's worth highlighting. Sell with confidence to this man :)

Sold Chris my 5 string Peavey last month. Top bloke and really easy to deal with.

I hope his good lady was understanding about the new member to his bass collection :D

Bought Chris's EHX Neo Clone to satisfy my EHX addiction. Good comunication all the way, and blink and you'll miss it delivery. Paid Friday late morning (Site was down on Thursday night) and it arrived at my door Saturday morning. Pedal was boxed and in good nick. Recomended - honest bloke!

I bought Chris' EHX Small Stone - paid yesterday and it arrived today. Excellent comms and item was well packed, many thanks :)

I bought Chris's EHX Bass Big Muff and it's perfect! Still not sure on him after the dodgy multi coloured wrapping though ;)
Nah, sound guy to deal with and it couldn't of gone any better. Packaged very securely and arrived in mint condition.

Thanks Chris! Hope to deal with you soon!

Cheers Stevie!

I do pretty much pack stuff with whatever I can find... If I'm lucky there'll be some bubble wrap, but it's usually boxes from Lush with that nice girly soapy smell and multicoloured polystyrene 'wotsits', and wrapped in Christmas paper with a bunch of sellotape! :D

I'm a friendly guy most of the time but not THAT friendly ;)

Chris recently purchased a pack of the brightest and best Neon Green strings available.
Like the strings, MrMuzz is one of the brightest and best :)

Brought a Peavey Pro410 from Chris.

Geezer delivered it and even helped me carry it up the stairs!!

I have a rehearsal tomorrow chris at 3pm ; can you give me a hand to carry it back down the stairs and into my car??