Why become a member? ×

Warwick Dolphin Pro II - sale now agreed, subject to ......etc.

Alfie Noakes

Re-advertised

Bought from lscolman via Basschat two years ago, and has served me well. So well, that I eventually picked up a Dolphin SN too, and this one has been resting for a year, although truth be told the neck on this is a sight easier to play than on the SN.

Lscolman's original words (he had it from new, hope I'm okay to re-use)......"Built in 1991 in Black. Great quality sound and hardware is in A1 condition. A laquer ding near the jack socket and near the neck, and some scratches near the controls on the edge of the guitar are the only signs of use".......and nothing has changed other than a professional set up courtesy of Trevor at PMT Birmingham when I switched to flatwounds.

The neck is very slim and a dream to use, the MEC pickups offer some great sounds, the guitar is pleasantly light in weight and just a joy to use. Warwick gig bag included.

I'm looking for £450

Ignore any odd marks in the photos - it's just early evening lighting effects. I'm in Birmingham; you're more than welcome to come and try it. And I'd prefer no overseas buyers, please.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

These are great. I've had 3 Dolphins, '91 & '96 Pro 1s and one of these, and I actually thought my Pro II was, in its own way, every bit as good as the through-necks. The necks on these are super-slim and the tones super punchy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1279468' date='Jun 23 2011, 10:57 AM']Why don't Dolphins sell??? Beautifully, well balanced,..range of tones...I know Warwicks aren't selling at the moment but even so..what a bargain!![/quote]

If the pickups weren't so tight up against the bridge I would have had this a long time ago :)

• 2 weeks later...