Why become a member? ×

FT: La Bella Deep Talkin' Flats (used) 45-105

Hi all!

I've currently got a set of La Bella Deep Talkin' Flats on my Jazz, had them on for about 9 months but they've not had much use. They're medium gauge, 45-105, I'm looking to trade for a set of rounds, new or slightly used, I'm easy. I prefer D' Addario Pro Steels but I'll listen to whatever you've got, just looking for rounds in a similar gauge.

Edited by Jono Bolton

[quote name='Jono Bolton' post='1184982' date='Apr 1 2011, 04:51 PM']Hi all!

I've currently got a set of La Bella Deep Talkin' Flats on my Jazz, had them on for about 9 months but they've not had much use. They're medium gauge, 45-105, I'm looking to trade for a set of rounds, new or slightly used, I'm easy. I prefer D' Addario Pro Steels but I'll listen to whatever you've got, just looking for rounds in a similar gauge.[/quote]
I just put up an Items Wanted post for these very strings! Except I don't have any rounds to trade :) Can I buy them off you instead mate?

Edit: I am after 760FS which is Standard gauge (45-105) not medium gauge (49-109). Which ones do you have?

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Jono Bolton' post='1184982' date='Apr 1 2011, 04:51 PM']Hi all!

I've currently got a set of La Bella Deep Talkin' Flats on my Jazz, had them on for about 9 months but they've not had much use. They're medium gauge, 45-105, I'm looking to trade for a set of rounds, new or slightly used, I'm easy. I prefer D' Addario Pro Steels but I'll listen to whatever you've got, just looking for rounds in a similar gauge.[/quote]

How do you like Fender rounds? I've got a good set to swap if you like I'll check their set number.
EDIT: They're off my '57AV Precision = "Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)"
Cheerz, John

Edited by KiOgon

[quote name='Clarky' post='1184985' date='Apr 1 2011, 04:53 PM']I just put up an Items Wanted post for these very strings! Except I don't have any rounds to trade :) Can I buy them off you instead mate?

Edit: I am after 760FS which is Standard gauge (45-105) not medium gauge (49-109). Which ones do you have?[/quote]

Clarky

I just called them medium gauge as I always think of 45-105 as "medium", they're the Standard Gauge though, I got them after the P Bass I bought from you had them on!

As for selling them, I'd prefer to trade as I don't really have enough spare cash at the minute to get a new set of strings!

Edited by Jono Bolton

[quote name='Jono Bolton' post='1185048' date='Apr 1 2011, 06:04 PM']Clarky

I just called them medium gauge as I always think of 45-105 as "medium", they're the Standard Gauge though, I got them after the P Bass I bought from you had them on!

As for selling them, I'd prefer to trade as I don't really have enough spare cash at the minute to get a new set of strings![/quote]
Haha, this place is so incestuous! But not in a sexual way of course :) Was it only 9 months ago? Well if you can spot a decent set of rounds FS on BC at a good price I will happily lob £15 plus postage your way for the La Bella's on Paypal (as a gift)

[quote name='Clarky' post='1185065' date='Apr 1 2011, 06:17 PM']Haha, this place is so incestuous! But not in a sexual way of course :) Was it only 9 months ago? Well if you can spot a decent set of rounds FS on BC at a good price I will happily lob £15 plus postage your way for the La Bella's on Paypal (as a gift)[/quote]

No, it was longer than 9 months ago, about 2 years now, but I asked at the time what strings they were and still had a note of it! No problem, unless a trade comes up before I find some decent strings I'll give you a shout. I don't have Paypal though, sorry mate!

[quote name='Jono Bolton' post='1185071' date='Apr 1 2011, 06:25 PM']No, it was longer than 9 months ago, about 2 years now, but I asked at the time what strings they were and still had a note of it! No problem, unless a trade comes up before I find some decent strings I'll give you a shout. I don't have Paypal though, sorry mate![/quote]
Fair enuff! Good luck mate. I will carry on searching ...

[quote name='Legion' post='1185133' date='Apr 1 2011, 07:11 PM']I've got a very lightly used set of DR Hi-Beams surplus if thats any use (I don't want the flats, but I'll help Clarky out)

J[/quote]

Tempting, what gauge are they?

If you don't go for the DR's I'll trade the LaBella's for a brand new wrapped pack of D'addario ProSteels (.045 / .065 / .080 / ,100) Long scale :)
Let me know

Edit; just checked and it even has a FREE CD with "[i]exclusive bass tracks from Oteil Burbridge, Dave Ellefson, Jimmy Haslip Gary Willis & 7 others!"[/i]
Jeez - how can you resist? :)

Edited by Shaggy