Why become a member? ×

FS: G&L L-2500 Tribute

timmchale2009

Hi Guys

After a recent foray into the realms of 5 string bassing I have decided I shall forever be happier on a 4 string. So it's with this in mind i'm offering up my recently acquired G&L L-2500 Tribute, she's in excellent condition, beautiful sunburst finish, maple neck and fingerboard, no issues, sounds absolutely pumping on the low end comes with a hard case, fresh pack of d'addario strings and also strap locks!

I am looking to recoup what I paid for it which is £360. If you're local-ish i'll come and deliver and I am more than happy to post it as I still have the box it came in.

I can send photos on request however they're taken on an iPhone which as you know is not the worlds greatest camera but it'll give you an idea.

Drop me a line boys and girls and i'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009

[quote name='TomTom' post='1171516' date='Mar 21 2011, 11:14 PM']How well do you think this would handle Drop A on the bottom string? Very tempted.[/quote]

It handles it very well, I know because i've tried and i nearly didn't have any internal organs left haha and that's with a reasonably light gauge (40's) on it!

[quote name='timmchale2009' post='1171592' date='Mar 22 2011, 12:06 AM']It handles it very well, I know because i've tried and i nearly didn't have any internal organs left haha and that's with a reasonably light gauge (40's) on it![/quote]

PM sent.