Why become a member? ×

FS Jim Deacon P/J Bass

Bass_Guardian

For sale is my Jim Deacon P/J Bass. Sorry i dont have any pics of it just now but heres a link to the thread from which i traded from :)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=105781&hl=jim+deacon"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;hl=jim+deacon[/url]

Differences now are a bit of buckle rash on the back ( i still dont know how i managed it ) and the plastic pickguard sheet has been removed.

Why do i want to move this on u might say? I really want a jazz and now that my Sue-nami Ryder has arrived i feel i no longer need it ( plus my mum said if i want another bass i need to move one out :D how cruel )

Sounds great actually, played it live first night i had it and i loved it. No issues with anything except maybe neck but even my small hands handle the neck fine.

Will come with new strings :)

I will actually be genuinely sad to see this go but ive been watching too much sharay reed and chic videos curse the jazz bass!!!

Would prefer pick-up as i dont really have anything at the moment to ship it in i dont think.... will check though if any interest should arise.

So how does £50 + P&P sound?

Remember folks any cheap jazzes going about i neeeeeeeeeeed one :lol:

Thanks in advance

Alex

Edited by Bass_Guardian

[quote name='johnny_frog' post='1154867' date='Mar 9 2011, 07:28 AM']if you'd prefer a pick up you'd better give a hint where you are :)[/quote]
Good shout bud

Irvine, North Ayrshire, Scotland :)

Able to travel within approx 30 miles for collection if needed :lol:

[quote name='LloydyG10' post='1155455' date='Mar 9 2011, 03:38 PM']Hey dude, I've got a saxon jazz bass with a mighty mite p bass neck if your interested in a trade???
[attachment=74368:100_1619.JPG]
[attachment=74369:100_1620.JPG][attachment=74370:100_1621.JPG][/quote]
Ive was hoping more for a jazz neck, but if no interest happens over the next couple of weeks then i might bite.