Why become a member? ×

Spectors require new home BOTH NOW SOLD..

ozzy138

[url="http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/ozzy138/"]spector basses[/url]

Due to a change in circumstances im having to thin out my collection so i have......

Spector Rebop 4DLX - EX [b][size=5] NOW SOLD[/size][/b]

Bought new from the Bass Merchant up in Colchester about 18 months ago and was upgraded a while ago with active EMG's and a Aguilar pre amp (running with 18v) and also strung with DR's. This was done by the guys at the Bass Gallery in Camden. She has been gigged a few times and is in perfect condition, no dents or scratches. She was the exact bass that Bass Guitar mag used in their review of the Rebop and i think i still have the issue around somewheres.......... [size=3][b]im looking for £450[/b][/size]

Spector NS2000-5 [b][size=5]NOW SOLD[/size][/b]

I got this one from a fellow forum and basically cannot get on with 5 strings. She has been upgraded with active EMG's and has a great growl and makes for a superb rock bass but i just cant get on with her. Other than the fact i had to add some different control knobs she is also in perfect condition, especially for a bass thats about 10 years old. She is also strung with DR's... price for her.... [size=4][b]£200[/b][/size]

I can deliver within a reasonable distance of the M25 (im based over on the eastern side)

apologies for the quality of the pics

/Users/ozzy138/Desktop/IMG_0545.jpg

/Users/ozzy138/Desktop/IMG_0548.jpg

/Users/ozzy138/Desktop/IMG_0550.jpg

/Users/ozzy138/Desktop/IMG_0544.jpg

Edited by ozzy138
Pics Attached - MythSte

[quote name='ozzy138' post='1148435' date='Mar 3 2011, 02:49 PM']I must be hard of thinking..... only one pic has come out, any suggestions as to why....!!!![/quote]

Did you use the forum attachment function? It seems to present issues for a few people. I'd recommend using a site like Photobucket where you can upload the pictures into an album, then add links to the pics (or the album) to the post.

As for the basses....damn I wish I had the money. Been GASsing after a Spector for a long time. I might have to try and make the money for the Rebop. Will give it some thought after seeing some pics :)

[quote name='cetera' post='1148428' date='Mar 3 2011, 02:37 PM']Crikey! :D

Bargains! Not for me at the moment though... :lol:[/quote]

Don't you think you've got enough in your collection ? :D :P :lol:

Leave some for the rest of us.

Will see you in Lanark tonight - have a good one. :) :lol: :)

Nice basses and I'm thinking about it.

Cheers
Dave

[quote name='ozzy138' post='1163596' date='Mar 15 2011, 08:08 PM']Tuesday bump for the Rebop...... she is still wanting a new, loving home.....[/quote]

I do love that Rebop...you interested in a trade at all? I've got a bass I'm selling but there's little interest at the moment :)/