Why become a member? ×

Ashdown mini 4x8 cab, newer round handle model

Chimike

Using my EBS 2 x 12 now, so this has to go. I first heard a friend of mine playing through one of these cabs, and was knocked out by the full and punchy sound . Didn't think such a small cab could be so good ! Quite the little secret. So I bought one, and used it, till I got the EBS bug. Used it with modern tranny amps, but also old Acoustic amps, and my Ampeg V4B, always gave a good sound. Nice and compact, fits in the smallest of cars. If you are near Chichester/ Worthing, come and give it a try ! Price is £195, collected from West Sussex

[quote name='Chimike' post='1143470' date='Feb 27 2011, 04:24 PM']Using my EBS 2 x 12 now, so this has to go. I first heard a friend of mine playing through one of these cabs, and was knocked out by the full and punchy sound . Didn't think such a small cab could be so good ! Quite the little secret. So I bought one, and used it, till I got the EBS bug. Used it with modern tranny amps, but also old Acoustic amps, and my Ampeg V4B, always gave a good sound. Nice and compact, fits in the smallest of cars. If you are near Chichester/ Worthing, come and give it a try ! Price is £195, collected from West Sussex[/quote]

I've been looking for one of these for sooo long! Turns up when I have no money :)
You wouldn't be interested in a trade for an abm 210 would ya :)
If not have a bump!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
I'm willing to carefully pack the cab, for you to arrange collection. Happy to get another local basschatter to check cab over for you , before sending. However,I'm not willing to risk carriers myself. Will always deliver, where humanly possible, but N.I is too far to swim ! :)

Best Wishes Mike

Hi OLDMAN,

No, not invisible, today is the first chance I've had to find my Ashdown catalogue which has the answers you need.

dims.... 19.5 inches wide, 19 inches high, and 13.2 inches deep, weight is 30 KG.

Best Wishes Mike.

Thanks Guys, not the neo cab, I should have looked myself really, its an age thing, thanks again apologise the impatient notes. Thats what happens when you have nowt else to do but browse and dream. :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Chimike' post='1209164' date='Apr 23 2011, 01:48 PM']Hi John,

Yep, Still here, just being used as my office backup with my V-type practice amp ![/quote]

Ok thanks for letting m know.
Someone else is letting me know if their's is available sometime over the weekend, so will know if I'm still in the market after then.

John

[quote name='Oldman' post='1170928' date='Mar 21 2011, 06:17 PM']I must be invisible then[/quote]

[quote name='Oldman' post='1171797' date='Mar 22 2011, 10:46 AM']Thanks Guys, not the neo cab, I should have looked myself really, its an age thing, thanks again apologise the impatient notes. Thats what happens when you have nowt else to do but browse and dream. :)[/quote]

amazing that you had no interest in the item however still decided to get arsey when you were ignored!!!!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1209234' date='Apr 23 2011, 02:22 PM']amazing that you had no interest in the item however still decided to get arsey when you were ignored!!!![/quote]

Now now mother, I would not have replied had I no interest and I apologised for my impatience and also for not checking it out myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump...........back to the matter in hand, my very nice ABM 4 X 8 Bass cab in superb condition, at present only being used occasionly in my office, to practice with . Pairs up great with the Ashdown mini 15 cab, makes for a very pokey setup !