Why become a member? ×

Encore P bass £50

Ancient Mariner

A standard P type Encore I picked up around used Christmas 2009 to start playing bass on. Since then I've set it up and done a fret level & it plays really nicely now. It's in good nick - there might be the odd minor ding/mark but it's certainly not beaten up or knocked around. I'll even chuck in a spare pack of strings.

Now with free postage to Mainland UK. I'm not going to drop it to a silly price - this plays too well to just be dumped

Why am I selling it? I'd love to get that SX P-Type Wayne PD is selling that used to belong to Si, and I just need to free up funds & space in the stable.

Edited by Ancient Mariner

[quote name='3below' post='1137612' date='Feb 22 2011, 08:08 PM']any idea what the body is made from. I am on an alternate mission - how cheap can you go and still souind reasonable (I wont't claim as far as good) or what can you gig with and not worry about having it thieved, damaged etc.[/quote]

I can't find anything definitive on the web for it. Tomorrow if I have time I'll pull the neck off and check whether it's solid or ply.

Tonewise it's not bad - does sound precision like, though the pickup is a little woolly.