Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! Warwick Streamer CT

214of500

For sale is my Warwick Streamer CT. 2003 I believe but I can double check.

Looking for £900 which I think is pretty reasonable - but if not I will always consider offers or trades - I do like walkabout scouts and all things moog. Jazz type basses would be nice too...

for me the quicker the sale the better, feel free to come over and play!

I'd hate to see this on ebay.

I think she's pretty - but I know there are mixed feelings about warwicks covered in chrome

I haven't seen many of these floating about - and they're great to draw attention away from the guitarists!

Anything I've missed just ask!

Edited by 214of500

[quote name='logicalmike' post='1095079' date='Jan 19 2011, 01:04 PM']bloody nora!!! looks amazing!!!!
has it got a slim jazz neck or is it
a baseball bat type?
I am from cardiff and there is no
warwick dealer ship near
regards mike[/quote]

Thanks Mike!

Its not the ultra slim neck of the late 80s but its not bad, I normally have 35s on it and its quick as you like

[quote name='mart' post='1095362' date='Jan 19 2011, 04:57 PM']Beautiful!
Is that an ebony fingerboard, or is that just the bright sunshine making it look darker than it really is?[/quote]

The CT streamers did actually feature an ebony fingerboard, if the chromes your thing this is a fantastic oppertunity as they are discontinued IIRC, i used to have a bolt on streamer lx fantastic basses :)
If your in a disco tribute band you NEED this bass, in fact i want it :)

Edited by lee650

[quote name='214of500' post='1094987' date='Jan 19 2011, 12:08 PM']For sale is my Warwick Streamer CT. 2003 I believe but I can double check.

Long story short (there's always a story...) car trumps basses and santa stole all of my money last month.

Looking for £900 which I think is pretty reasonable - but if not I will always consider offers or trades (but would REALLY prefer the cash)

for me the quicker the sale the better, feel free to come over and play!

I'd hate to see this on ebay.

I think she's pretty - but I know there are mixed feelings about warwicks covered in chrome

I haven't seen many of these floating about - and they're great to draw attention away from the guitarists!

Anything I've missed just ask![/quote]

Nice photos Dom! And wheres the Stingray thats supposed to be next to it! You know I love that bass and would love to take it off your hands. This thing looks amazing in the flesh as the pics don't do it any justice.

Good luck Dom.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[quote name='deano401' post='1216183' date='Apr 30 2011, 10:39 PM']hi ya
nice bass is this a NT version and is it still up for sale i,ve got a 96 thumb bass nt version if you fancy a swap
cheers[/quote]
I'll save the OP the trouble of replying... :)

I know for sure that this isn't a NT bass and afaik unless it's a CS model there aren't any NT CT basses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...