Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD: Fender Cij 62 Ri Lined Fretless Jazz - Sunburst :NOW SOLD

Linus27

NOW SOLD TO Floyd Pepper. Many thanks Jim and great to meet and chat to you.

For sale is my sunburst Fender CIJ 62 RI Lined Fretless Jazz. It is in very good condition and dates from 2002 - 2004. The body is alder with vintage reverse tuners and US vintage pickups. I bought this as I needed it for an album I was recording on which has now finished.

I would like £400 which includes a basic gig bag and postage in the UK. If paypal then payer pays for fees. Not looking for trades unless towards a fretless Stingray.

I am in Surrey and any trial welcome.

Any questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

Edited by Linus27

Bumpy bump.

I am in no rush to sell this and will not drop the price as this is a great price for this bass and includes delivery. If its still here after a few months then I might stick it on Ebay but if not then I will just hang onto it.

Edited by Linus27

im suprised this has not gone Linus.. especially with the US pickups.. IMO. and its only mine, dont drop the price.. this is well worth £400 with the condition and the pups.. a Gig bag and postage!! if i had the cash i would be there...

i cant see a bad aspect from this deal...

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1108915' date='Jan 30 2011, 11:55 PM']im suprised this has not gone Linus.. especially with the US pickups.. IMO. and its only mine, dont drop the price.. this is well worth £400 with the condition and the pups.. a Gig bag and postage!! if i had the cash i would be there...

i cant see a bad aspect from this deal...[/quote]

Thanks Bubinga5, I think the market is pretty dead at the moment but like you say, this is a great price and I am not going to drop it or give it away. I will just wait until things pick up.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Linus27' post='1109056' date='Jan 31 2011, 09:10 AM']Thanks Bubinga5, I think the market is pretty dead at the moment but like you say, this is a great price and I am not going to drop it or give it away. I will just wait until things pick up.[/quote]

Pity you're not in the Market for a Ray5 fretless Linus or I'm sure we could have come to a deal.

[quote name='martthebass' post='1121930' date='Feb 9 2011, 09:25 PM']Pity you're not in the Market for a Ray5 fretless Linus or I'm sure we could have come to a deal.[/quote]

Yeah, 5 is to much for me and tonight I just got a fretless neck for my Stingray. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='Linus27' post='1123588' date='Feb 11 2011, 09:38 AM']Big weekend bump, more than ever now. Got told last night that we are all being made redundant so, I could really do with selling this now. My wife also works at the same place so we are both going to be out of work soon :)[/quote]
Sorry to hear about your job losses, I'm interested in the bass but could you tell me the weight please?

[quote name='ash' post='1123626' date='Feb 11 2011, 10:30 AM']Sorry to hear about your job losses, I'm interested in the bass but could you tell me the weight please?[/quote]

Hey thanks. I think its around 9lb 5 if my memory serves me. I can confirm when I get home later today.