Why become a member? ×

Yamaha NAMM, Nathan East limited edition and YAMAHA ATTITUDE 3!

AttitudeCastle

Just found this!

[url="http://uk.yamaha.com/news_events/musical_instruments/namm_2011_guitbass/"]http://uk.yamaha.com/news_events/musical_i..._2011_guitbass/[/url]

(Scroll down past the acoustics, there is also a BB424/5x model there too!)

Gonna be saving for a while to get that attitude =/ :)

Major GAS!

AC
P.S
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED THE ATTITUDE TO HAVE A BLADED NECK PICKUP :)

The drop out was kind of annoying and IMHO the only flaw with the bass, i will miss Sea Foam green though :lol:

[quote name='7string' post='1089952' date='Jan 14 2011, 10:43 PM']Oooo. One Attitude 3 please :)[/quote]

I'm praying the list price is for the three is £1500-£1800 sort of region that way i might be able to get one in 5 years :) :/

The neck pup has been altered to have BLADES, YAY NO DROP OUT! :lol: :D I <3 blades to a dimarzio custom shop one which is bassed on the BB714bs and is not the model one! Very very keen to play one!

[quote name='7string' post='1089974' date='Jan 14 2011, 11:06 PM']See if DiMarzio will sell you one of the new blade pickups to put in your Attitude LTD II :)[/quote]

Ooooo errrr! Hahaha
Maybe! But its a limited edition 20th anniversary in sea foam green with limited neck pickup cover signed and all hahaha

But teh value is shot anyway, some bugger put a lighter to the bridge so its a little scarred =S

I'll e-mail Larry DiMarzio see if i can :)

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1090002' date='Jan 14 2011, 11:35 PM']Ooooo errrr! Hahaha
Maybe! But its a limited edition 20th anniversary in sea foam green with limited neck pickup cover signed and all hahaha

But teh value is shot anyway, some bugger put a lighter to the bridge so its a little scarred =S

I'll e-mail Larry DiMarzio see if i can :)[/quote]

Cool :)

Well, I've had the pleasure of seeing Billy playing his Attitude basses live with Steve Vai on a few occasions and they always sounded amazing. Then getting to play one, I was surprised at how light, well balanced an playable it was, completely unlike a P bass! It sounded so hot and vibrant, it was fantastic. I nearly bought a Seafoam Green LTD II a couple of years ago.

I tried the normal Yam version at bassdayUK , Oh dear me! as others that tried it found out the pots were a combination of missing, loose or just horrid to use and the jack socket was up the swanny too. That was their main exhibit for the show which luckily I know isnt there usual standard but I guess could of put off many who havent had the pleasure of a Yammy before, Shame. Oh and their guy didnt realise that when you plugged into the front pup socket that the tone pots didnt do anything although even he appeared embarresed when we found they didnt do much anyway when plugged in the normal one :)