Why become a member? ×

Ahahahahaha!!

joegarcia

Hucking Fell!!!! I just choked on some peanuts (must read food packaging more carefully), that's just ridiculous. I'm a twin (not a fender though), I reckon by this sort of market value I could sell myself for £5,000 easily (i've only got a couple of scuffs too). I must confess that neither I or my twin brother is 'very very load' (sic), nor are we 'fully loaded with valves', but we must be worth a few quid. Has the world gone mad?

Edited by paul_5

[quote name='chaypup' post='1084071' date='Jan 10 2011, 11:49 AM']He also has a [u]behringer[/u] tuner for sale at £1500.00. MUST be an error surerly?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130473606883"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=130473606883[/url][/quote]

Let's think, £48 new from Gak or £1500.oo S/H. :)

Yea, I thought that but £450 is fairly cheap for a BIN price and £4500 is still ridiculous. Very odd. If it's £450 I know someone that might be interested actually, should drop the seller an email I reckon.

Edit: Yea, the listing has been edited to £450 BIN which is pretty good if it's in as decent working nick as he claims. For those who missed it, it was up at £45,000.

Edited by joegarcia

[quote name='chaypup' post='1084836' date='Jan 10 2011, 08:57 PM']I emailed the guy about the tuner and got this reply:

"Dear chaynanigans,

dont ever get your girlfriend to list your things on ebay.its £10 starter price

- chrisallen.1975"

Hahaha! :) :)[/quote]
Brilliant. Although it's always easy to blame soemone else when you've screwed the pooch royally and are too embarrased to admit it. Still made me smile though.