Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 24 - NOW SOLD

Kinder

Hi everyone.

I'm not playing this at all and I've got a major craving for another P so I'm putting this up for sale again. Had loads of interest in January but no sale. I'll drop the price to £360 delivered if that helps... I'd be happy with a straight sale but I'm really after another Precision. Will look at US or Jap Ps with a maple neck, obviously with cash your way.

I'm selling my Fender Jazz 24. I bought it from Graham D on this site in November 2009 and used it as my main bass for a few months before I got a Precision. I'm not in a band for the forseeable so it's just sitting in a hard case feeling sorry for itself. It's a thing of beauty, the finish is really lovely and someone should be playing it. It's Korean made and cracking to play, really versatile tone. These don't seem to come up for sale very often.

This is a link to Graham's original post:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=64031&hl=Fender+jazz+24"]Fender Jazz 24[/url]

I can get more photos if anyone needs them but you're welcome to come and try it out if you're in the Birmingham area. I paid £380 for it so looking to get that back. Would prefer collection so you can check you're happy with the bass but I can courier. Will be sent without the hard case but very well padded.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by Kinder

[quote name='fatgoogle' post='1083207' date='Jan 9 2011, 03:19 PM']Ive always wanted one of these again after selling my bass. I only realised how good it was after i sold it.[/quote]

I have the 5 String one of these and having acquired a 2nd MIM Jazz V was considering putting it up for sale, fatgoogle, you have just convinced me to keep it (for the time being at least)

but I will concur, these are fantastic sounding Basses and mine was my main bass for many years (Since 2007 ish I believe)

whoever has this is getting a great bass!

Edited by Kraken

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1098318' date='Jan 22 2011, 02:56 AM']cant believe this hasnt gone.. ive got one on loan and its awsome... i did a review of it last week..[/quote]

Thanks Bub. I've had loads of interest in it but no-one's snapped her up yet. In the meantime I've got casual GAS so I'm now open to trades, maybe a 5 string but try me!

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1098318' date='Jan 22 2011, 02:56 AM']cant believe this hasnt gone.. ive got one on loan and its awsome... [b]i did a review of it last week[/b]..[/quote]

And [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=119236"]here it is[/url].
Oh, this thing is a real looker. If it was a 5, I'd bite your arm off.
Somebody buy it quick, before I do something rash.

[quote name='Markff' post='1103541' date='Jan 26 2011, 01:02 PM']Fancy a swap with a bit of cash your way?
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=120035"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=120035[/url][/quote]

Hi Mark

Thanks for the offer - great looking bass but not for me thanks. Good luck with it.

Andy

[quote name='Conan' post='1103615' date='Jan 26 2011, 01:37 PM']Would a Cort Curbow fretted 5 in black float your boat? With cash in your direction of course....

Like this one.[/quote]

Hi Conan

Thanks for the interest but it's not really what I'm after.

All the best mate.

Andy

[quote name='Kinder' post='1103716' date='Jan 26 2011, 02:28 PM']Hi Conan

Thanks for the interest but it's not really what I'm after.

All the best mate.

Andy[/quote]

No worries. Shy bairns get nowt! :) Lovely bass you've got there BTW! :)