Why become a member? ×

*** MARK at BASS DIRECT (Warwick) ***

REDLAWMAN

[quote name='poptart' post='1066934' date='Dec 22 2010, 04:18 PM']Martin

You are an honorary member of staff, you know that ;-) My Lakland is still undecided.........

Mark[/quote]

Anyone wanna buy a Lakland...and a Status...and a Fender Jazz Fretless...ARGH!!!!

Is it safe to come out yet...?? :)

You're clearly a very popular man, Mark, and quite obviously a top-bloke, to boot...

It seems those Bergs aren't too bad either..... :)

I hope you've got one left Mark, because I've already hoovered the carpet and I've got my heart set on seeing the New Year in playing a few Root/5ths along to Jools Holland through it....

Had a flying visit there today to pick up my EUB. Mark was great.

I tried very hard not to look at the basses hanging up, I failed miserably though. My eyes kept getting drawn back to the Dingwalls!

The parking area was a total thawing icy nightmare though.

It was a pleasure meeting you again Mark.
Have a great New Year!

[quote name='bartelby' post='1071112' date='Dec 28 2010, 05:10 PM']I was thinking "Nice, shame about the extra string!"
:)[/quote]

I was thinking "Nice, shame about the extra 3 strings I won't use"...

Did someone mention a Lakland for sale? I'm just about to start (half heartedly) looking for a maple fingerboard Bob Glaub....

[quote name='tredders' post='1071303' date='Dec 28 2010, 09:53 PM']I was thinking "Nice, shame about the extra 3 strings I won't use"...

Did someone mention a Lakland for sale? I'm just about to start (half heartedly) looking for a maple fingerboard Bob Glaub....[/quote]

It's a Joe Osborne 5 with Maple fingerboard, Audere Preamp and Bartolini Pups....

• 4 weeks later...

Having received the famous Tin Pan Ally customer service experience, it's great to find a Bass shop who delivers the opposite. Hope to visit next Monday. How far are you from Denham, the other half is on a course there and I'm the driver, I have 8 hours to kill and would love a look around. :)

Sam

[quote name='Bassman Sam' post='1100319' date='Jan 23 2011, 11:54 PM']Having received the famous Tin Pan Ally customer service experience, it's great to find a Bass shop who delivers the opposite. Hope to visit next Monday. How far are you from Denham, the other half is on a course there and I'm the driver, I have 8 hours to kill and would love a look around. :)

Sam[/quote]

Hi Sam

You are 1hr 20 mins away, pop in and say hello.

Regards Mark

• 1 month later...

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1172150' date='Mar 22 2011, 02:43 PM']April 1st coming up. New financial year. East midlands sales rep position on the cards? :)

Just finished and released the EP for my Dubstep project… Roscoe performed stunningly… Such an amazing bass Mark, thanks for enlightening me![/quote]

You are welcome - that is some project you have going there!!

Speak soon ;-D

Mark

• 4 weeks later...