Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * ESP 400 Jazz in Candy Apple Red * SOLD *

Lysdexia

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1036822' date='Nov 25 2010, 07:42 PM']

No basses were harmed in making this shot. But, it was absolutely necessary to illustrate that you cannot snack on these basses.[/quote]

Blimey, thats made it even more tempting to buy if you don't clean that bit of the bass :) :)

[quote name='crez5150' post='1036568' date='Nov 25 2010, 04:38 PM']Pah.... I see what you've done by using Black and White photo's with colour spot on the bass.... just to try and entice people in.... busted..... :)[/quote]

Not to mention fishnets...

I had an ESP Jazz that was stolen way back in th eearly 90's. Still miss it, great basses!

• 7 months later...

[quote name='Stacker' post='1286921' date='Jun 29 2011, 08:30 PM']The best thread and sales pitch EVER!!!! How did I miss this??

Well done, man. :) :)[/quote]

Indeed but where is the bass now? Maybe one of the girls bought it :lol:

[quote name='Linus27' post='1287029' date='Jun 29 2011, 10:03 PM']Indeed but where is the bass now? Maybe one of the girls bought it :)[/quote]

Hi mate - Tandro was the buyer, only he'll know if he want's to move it on.

Best of British!

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1287523' date='Jun 30 2011, 12:01 PM']Hi mate - Tandro was the buyer, only he'll know if he want's to move it on.

Best of British![/quote]

Thanks Andy, really appreciate your help.

All the best, Michael

Ooops...uncharateristically have not been on BC for a few days so did not see this. Yes, it is indeed in my hands (the bass that is). Crossed my mind once to possibly move it on, but couldn't do it. One day maybe...