Why become a member? ×

Barefaced midget T with cover

gafbass02

I don't really want to sell this but it's my only 'spare' source of cash and I've got my eye on a particular bass.
The cab is only about two months old with very light use. Never thrashed, infact still running in. It also comes with a roqsolid cover.
I'm sure you know the deal on these, CRAZY light and even crazier loud. A very nice cab indeed.
New the midget T is £500. This one is as new and with a cover so I'm gonna say £425 with the cover. Collection preferred if at all possible but if it's a total deal breaker then I'll post if I must but it'll have to be at my convenience as the wifes having an operation so I'm very much on Dad duty :)

(no the other kit or kid ain't for sale :lol:

Bank transfer please or cash or paypal gift.

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1000437' date='Oct 25 2010, 08:23 PM']I don't really want to sell this but it's my only 'spare' source of cash and I've got my eye on a particular bass.
The cab is only about two months old with very light use. Never thrashed, infact still running in. It also comes with a roqsolid cover.
I'm sure you know the deal on these, CRAZY light and even crazier loud. A very nice cab indeed.
New the midget T is £500. This one is as new and with a cover so I'm gonna say £450. Collection preferred if at all possible but if it's a total deal breaker then I'll post if I must but it'll have to be at my convenience as the wifes having an operation so I'm very much on Dad duty :)

(no the other kit or kid ain't for sale :lol:

Bank transfer please or cash or paypal gift.[/quote]
o.k. cab withdrawn, noted,,

but can you enlighten me to what's under that gb 9.0. ? attached/or not to the cab ?

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1001953' date='Oct 27 2010, 01:30 AM']Will do mate, yup it's a non slip mat. The shuttle gets pretty chucked around by the midget! Tbh changing my mind is likely. I really have stingray gas![/quote]

...and i happen to be parting with my SR5 in honeyburst w/ black PG and maple FB... :)

I'm open to offers for that Midget and/or the Promethean!

Cheers

edit: just a teaser...

bad picture, i know but it's the only one i have available here at work...

Edited by Ghost_Bass