Why become a member? ×

SOLD.

TGEvans

So glad that I have no funds for this and that you are a solid 5 hour drive away. What would I do with a 2x15 anyway? Partner it with that Trace VA350 (or whatever it is) valve job. I would then be ready for all my rock gigs. I hardly ever do rock gigs, but if I did this would be waiting in the corner for me. It is just as well that I am broke.

800 watt.wired to 4 ohm but can be set to 8 ohm.I dont know how to do it though.speakers are great.Not sure on the weight though.dont think it would be too dissimilar to their newer model.It weighs more than my swr 8x10 and aguilar 4x12 did though.but it rocks so much harder!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='owen' post='990729' date='Oct 16 2010, 09:53 PM']So glad that I have no funds for this and that you are a solid 5 hour drive away. What would I do with a 2x15 anyway? Partner it with that Trace VA350 (or whatever it is) valve job. I would then be ready for all my rock gigs. I hardly ever do rock gigs, but if I did this would be waiting in the corner for me. It is just as well that I am broke.[/quote]Owen, shut up please, you're not making this easy for me.