Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Hexa Valve is mine

Raggy

Just picked one up.

I'm so excited I've just done a sex wee :) :lol:

Couple of crappy phone pics, will put better ones up when I [font="Arial Black"]tidy my bass room[/font]!!!

[attachment=61220:inner2.jpg]
[attachment=61221:Stack_2.jpg]
[attachment=61222:Stack.jpg]

Edited by Raggy

[quote name='Raggy' post='985767' date='Oct 12 2010, 02:28 PM']Just picked one up.

I'm so excited I've just done a sex wee :) :lol:[/quote]

Pictures? - guts & all - no not the wee!

Edited by KiOgon

[quote name='Raggy' post='985780' date='Oct 12 2010, 02:35 PM']Will do some later[/quote]

I'll bet it's the same one I was after.

I saw it when he first got it into the shop which was ages ago, in fact I posted something on here at the time. I popped in every now and then to remind him and he was supposed to phone me when it was ready the bugger. I guess I won't bother going back in there now.........for anything.

When's your next gig so I can come and hear what I missed out on :)

[quote name='MythSte' post='986034' date='Oct 12 2010, 06:30 PM']I only have a wee twin valve! I dont like being in here with all the bigger boys :lol: :)[/quote]
I have a Twin too, at small gig's I just imagine it's 4x the size, ooooorrrrrrrroooowwwww

There is this GP12 Hexavalve preamp on eBay in Berlin with postage to the EU.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trace-Elliot-GP12-Hexavalve-Preamp-/170549157068?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item27b5859ccc"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trace-Elliot-GP12-He...=item27b5859ccc[/url]

[quote name='Raggy' post='985767' date='Oct 12 2010, 02:28 PM']I'm so excited I've just done a sex wee :) :)[/quote]

Which begs the question of WTF you're doing with a bloody Markbass head in your avatar :lol:

Never owned one, but those HV's have, to quote Sting speaking of Vinny in LS&TSM, "something of a reputation"

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='986980' date='Oct 13 2010, 02:28 PM']Which begs the question of WTF you're doing with a bloody Markbass head in your avatar :)[/quote]

Whoops, i did forget that, done :lol:

[quote name='Beedster' post='986980' date='Oct 13 2010, 02:28 PM']Never owned one, but those HV's have, to quote Sting speaking of Vinny in LS&TSM, "something of a reputation"

C[/quote]

Hope its a good'un :)