Why become a member? ×

New arrived cab today

attackbass

[quote name='lojo' post='975125' date='Oct 2 2010, 04:39 PM']Mate, I think orange cabs are simply the best sounding, so an 810 wow, just don't stand to close :)[/quote]

Still got the 4x10 and 1x15, the 8x10 destroys them in terms of tone and balance - should really run them all at the same time really before I sell them... got to love endorsement deals lol

[quote name='attackbass' post='975140' date='Oct 2 2010, 04:49 PM']Still got the 4x10 and 1x15, the 8x10 destroys them in terms of tone and balance - should really run them all at the same time really before I sell them... got to love endorsement deals lol[/quote]

Do it!

What project/band was this supplied for then?

[quote name='lojo' post='975153' date='Oct 2 2010, 04:56 PM']Do it!

What project/band was this supplied for then?[/quote]

haha. maybe if i get time for some lolz.

Me and my guitarist endorse Orange amongst other things. we're in a band called attack! attack! (uk)

Just need to flightcase it up and then it's off for a 50 plus date tour of uk and europe!

[quote name='attackbass' post='976623' date='Oct 4 2010, 01:26 AM']haha good thing it's mine then and not yours :)[/quote]

That just means you stand with your back to it and everyone else has to look at it. Fairly sure Umph totally goes to loads of shows like you play.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='976783' date='Oct 4 2010, 10:24 AM']Seems a bit ott to me

Ha coming from the man who owns pretty much every amp under the sun!! Yeah I wish I had roadies to carry stuff too but somebody has got to counteract this lightweight bass amp trend... I can remember when bass players used to be cool:P

:)[/quote]

[quote name='Musicman20' post='976736' date='Oct 4 2010, 09:28 AM']I think it looks mint! If I had the roadies or the transport and space id easily buy one, or an Aguilar 4x12.[/quote]

The GS412 is surprisingly handy. Pretty sure something very similar loaded with Deltalites would be even better.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='Musicman20' post='976860' date='Oct 4 2010, 11:21 AM']Id like to try and get to see your band up in Newcastle actually...saw you with Alk Trio I think....few months back. Great live sound and hooks all over the place. :)[/quote]

Buy tickets then son, help a bass bro out lol

Yeah could do that tayst but ya know, I wouldn't want to show up the matamp :lol: