Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Simply Red TV Performance Last Night

bassatnight

[quote name='bassatnight' post='968299' date='Sep 26 2010, 12:33 PM']Anyone catch Simply Red last night on ITV?

Was wondering if anyone could confirm the bassist was playing a 50th Aniversary Fender Jazz? Lovely sounds...

How could Hucknall call the band Simply Red as he was the only original member playing...?[/quote]

MB1. :lol:
....because he Can!...he probably owns the name!
...if you really wish to be confused Dr Feelgood are still gigging and there are'nt any original members in the band at all? :)

Watched the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it, although I'm not a fan I can't help but respect the guy, very talented and totally professional.
Did think the bass player was a little stiff though. Glad to hear he wasn't playing a real Fender as I would end up eating my hat after swearing you couldn't get one to sound better.

[quote name='bassatnight' post='968299' date='Sep 26 2010, 12:33 PM']Anyone catch Simply Red last night on ITV?

Was wondering if anyone could confirm the bassist was playing a 50th Aniversary Fender Jazz? Lovely sounds...

How could Hucknall call the band Simply Red as he was the only original member playing...?[/quote]
Easy Answer....Mick is Simply Red without him you would just have a band.....all credit to him,,,he could rinse Red for years....bet hes off on a project WE aint seen the last of Mr Hucknall...
Didnt think that was a Fender but I like my eyes are getting on now