Why become a member? ×

Feedback For MrWalker

lowdown

• 3 years later...

Just sold my Yamaha TRB6 to Jon and the transaction has been an absolute pleasure. The communication was wonderful and friendly and he also sorted out the collection from Norway. The bank transfer was on time and hassle free. Deal with Jon with complete confidence. Thank you mate and enjoy the bass as much as I did.

[quote name='MrWalker' post='1097875' date='Jan 21 2011, 05:57 PM']Thank you, Matt! :)
I just received the bass and it's a pleasure to play and hold! Really love it, and it plays like butter!

Thanks for a great and easy transaction, too!!

Cheers,
Jon-Inge[/quote]

You are very welcome my friend and thank you too, you have been nothing but a gentleman and a star. Look forward to catching up again and take care.

Cheers,

Matt

• 7 years later...

Having sold my BB5000 to Jon-Inge in Norway I can assure you, you are dealing with a top class bass-chatter! 

Amazing communication, great personality and character, well informed and speedy with payment. What more could one ask for? 

Its been a pleasure Jon-Inge, and dealing with a BC’er of this calibre makes sending a bass outside of the EU a much more relaxing experience than one would ever expect! 

• 5 months later...

I recently sold a bass to Jon-Inge.

Despite it being a UK > Norway shipment - It was an extremely straightforward deal – from first contact to making payment everything went quickly and smoothly.

Communication was easy and friendly.

I would be more than happy to deal with Jon-Inge again.

Thanks again

• 1 year later...

I sold Jon-Inge an NS5 EUB. The courier was ...................ummm.............. less than great (to the tune of £850ish and really delayed transit) but Jon-Inge was the very epitome of patience and good vibes. The situation was way beyond our control but he was gracious to a fault and what could have been really tricky was just smooth and pleasant.

I noticed that he bought that Parker Fly 5 string and I am grateful to him for that as well because that bass was looking at me in a "come and get me" way.

• Thanks 1