Why become a member? ×

Fender CS 64 NOS Jazz in excellent condition

Clarky

Dude. for some time you've been looking for a keeper Jazz Bass. this one is outstanding, so keep it! Looks great with your '72 also. I have a bit of Jazz Bass gas this evening as a BCer came over earlier with a stunning example, but I'm just about managing to resist. You're like me. a PBass man at heart with the occasional hankering for a Jazz, so just keep it for those occasional moments

C

PS or perhaps we should do a timeshare on it?

Actually Chris I do keep wavering on this one (I withdrew it from sale at one point after a long enjoyable playing session). I am thinking about keeping it and moving on one of my two Alembics instead to balance the books (plus I do NOT need 4 basses!) I could sell the black Alembic Spoiler very easily on Alembic Club as there are a legion of Cliff Burton fans out there who want a relatively hard-to-find black Spoiler. Thing is, I prefer playing the Spoiler to my new 5 string Alembic and I would like a right wally moving on my Alembic 5 so quickly. Aaarrgghh

[quote name='Clarky' post='967204' date='Sep 24 2010, 10:25 PM']Actually Chris I do keep wavering on this one (I withdrew it from sale at one point after a long enjoyable playing session). I am thinking about keeping it and moving on one of my two Alembics instead to balance the books (plus I do NOT need 4 basses!) I could sell the black Alembic Spoiler very easily on Alembic Club as there are a legion of Cliff Burton fans out there who want a relatively hard-to-find black Spoiler. Thing is, I prefer playing the Spoiler to my new 5 string Alembic and I would like a right wally moving on my Alembic 5 so quickly. Aaarrgghh[/quote]

Mate, Jason (Legion) made a very good point on my '64 thread; the ability to change your mind is a strength not a weakness. Sell the bloody 5 (who needs 5 strings anyway), and keep that stunning Jazz

Good luck with the audition, it's got your name on it

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='967217' date='Sep 24 2010, 10:40 PM']Mate, Jason (Legion) made a very good point on my '64 thread; [b]the ability to change your mind is a strength not a weakness.[/b] Sell the bloody 5 (who needs 5 strings anyway), and keep that stunning Jazz

Good luck with the audition, it's got your name on it

C[/quote]

Was about to say the same thing.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='969200' date='Sep 27 2010, 10:14 AM']you keep bumping it to tempt me![/quote]
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. :)

[quote name='Clarky' post='971870' date='Sep 29 2010, 05:03 PM'][attachment=60165:snake2_1388468i.jpg]

"buy thissssss basssssss"

[attachment=60170:IMG_7266.jpg][/quote]

Aaah this is driving me maaaaad! I have a recently acquired Sadowsky MV5 in seafoam green, I believe it was the first entry in the Sad pr0n thread. Interested Clarky??

[quote name='grahamd' post='971893' date='Sep 29 2010, 05:19 PM']Aaah this is driving me maaaaad! I have a recently acquired Sadowsky MV5 in seafoam green, I believe it was the first entry in the Sad pr0n thread. Interested Clarky??[/quote]
Thanks Graham but I discovered that 5'ers and I don't get on :) Hence I sold my Alembic Elan 5 this week. Appreciate the offer though and I love seafoam green!

[quote name='bassotaiteilija' post='972663' date='Sep 30 2010, 01:40 PM']I'm looking for a CS j-bass, this might be a lovely option. Would you ship to Helsinki, Finland? How much do you think it would cost?

£1500 shipped, transaction with PayPal? :)

Cheers.[/quote]

Hi there, happy to ship to Finland. I guess it would be around £70 (as that's what it cost me to ship a bass to Italy this year) but it would be at your cost, so on top of £1500 (not included!).

Paypal fees (c3%) are excessive so I would want either a bank transfer or the buyer to pay the Paypal fees (c£45). Cheers!

PS. As you are new to BassChat, if it helps give you more comfort I have a lot of positive feedback (click on links in my signature below) - actually too much feedback, proving I am a gear addict!

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='972709' date='Sep 30 2010, 04:10 PM']PS. As you are new to BassChat, if it helps give you more comfort I have a lot of positive feedback (click on links in my signature below) - actually too much feedback, proving I am a gear addict![/quote]

Hehe. I tend to just read the forums, but since Fender Custom Shop basses are rarely available in Finland, had to register and try to make a bargain.

I consider myself very trustworthy, and such qualities among others are highly appreciated.

Your feedback is noted, cheers!

Need the money so now on eBay [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130438727380"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=130438727380[/url]

Happy to remove listing if a BC'er contacts me with the (lower BC) offer price

[quote name='Clarky' post='975923' date='Oct 3 2010, 01:09 PM']Need the money so now on eBay [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130438727380"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=130438727380[/url]

Happy to remove listing if a BC'er contacts me with the (lower BC) offer price[/quote]

fluffy0071 ?????