Why become a member? ×

GONE

Rowbee

[quote name='Rowbee' post='953613' date='Sep 12 2010, 03:27 PM']Folks

I picked this up on the forum a few years back with intentions for it which never transpired. By now, it should be in my friend's Santa Monica rehearsal studio cupboard, occasionally being used when people didn't have their gear, but that didn't happen.

It has been gathering dust (as you can see in the pic) and I desperately want it to get some kind of use.

It's some kind of old Jazz copy made by Antoria and the original owner has replaxed the pickups with something else.

If anyone can make use of it then please PM me and we'll arrange to do a handover as I really, really need the space.

Rob

[attachment=58622:100912_151809.jpg][/quote]

Might be worth doing up and giving away to a good cause or a skint beginner.

[quote name='AFRIKA SHOXXX' post='954681' date='Sep 13 2010, 01:11 PM']Hi there, I've just started up, this would be great for me! Unless I'm too late? What does PM mean?

Thanks,

Luke[/quote]

PM means a personal message - click on the members name to the left of the post and select the "send message" option

[quote name='Hamster' post='954687' date='Sep 13 2010, 01:16 PM']PM means a personal message - click on the members name to the left of the post and select the "send message" option[/quote]

Thankyou,

I'm getting back into things after selling almost everything I own following graduating from uni into a recession (aka no fun at all!)

This site is really great!

Luke

Ok, folks, thanks for the many, many PMs that I've received - too many to reply to all individually.

Firstly, it was on hold yesterday, pending a handover next weekend but that person has gallantly offered to allow someone else to have it, if there is a better cause so I will be contacting that person to see if something can be sorted.

Secondly, it's logistically very difficult right now for me to do any posting so it would have to be either collection or meet up nearby so please bear that in mind if registering your interest.

Thanks

Rob

• 1 month later...