Why become a member? ×

Sold please delete

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='894966' date='Jul 14 2010, 07:12 PM']hi mate
black with silver grill. Fancy a swap for your orange gear?[/quote]

Oh heck I cant bear to part with the Orange, although I bet that Aguilar rig is FANTASTIC.

If I were closer, id come and test the DB410, as I imagine sending would be ridiculous.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ant' post='913059' date='Aug 2 2010, 06:17 PM']....id love the cab! but its just so far away!!! i have cash waiting as well!!!....[/quote]
Did you guys know that you are both the same distance from Bass Direct? 2 birds with one stone if you ask me!!

I recently bought the DB750 amp off stone cold bass and have to say i absolutely adore it. I have read reviews on the Db750 coupled with a Db410 cab and it gets raved on about. I currently run the DB750 with an Epifani UL410 but have been told the DB410 cab does a much better job tonally. Whats your opinion on the quality of sound of your set up and why are you selling. Reviews say the cab is mid biased, punchy and a bit of a growl. Would you say the cab is articulate and responsive with the DB750

• 2 weeks later...