Why become a member? ×

MESA Walkabout Scout 12 Combo, 4ohm

Yep, it's for sale...!

[url="http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Amps/walkabout/WalkaboutScout/WalkScout.htm"]Here's the lowdown on the Mesa site.[/url]

300w, 4ohm cab. Huge, huge sound for the size of the box. The tubiest hybrid amp you'll ever hear, the head is removable to use with other cabs. Comes with Mesa fitted cover and all the tags, etc. This is the newer model with the active/passive switch and player control network.

It has had one repair - last year, the jack socket was replaced with a high-quality replacement by a respected tech ([url="http://www.cameronelectronics.co.uk/"]Barry Cameron[/url]) after it took a knock. He gave it the once-over and it's been running like a dream ever since.

You can order one today from a UK dealer for £1349. This could be yours for £650. Collection from Whitley Bay preferred (rampaging murderers permitting), but I'll consider travelling a bit to meet a buyer or shipping at the buyer's expense.

Here's some pics and vids...

Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Edited by wateroftyne

Hi all

I've had a few queries about shipping this. I'll try and get an approximate cost today.

I'd much rather it was collected, but if I do have to ship it, WoT Snr. sends fragile stuff all over the world and he's a genius at packing. If it comes to it, it'll be well protected.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='889219' date='Jul 8 2010, 08:19 AM']WoT Snr. sends fragile stuff all over the world and he's a genius at packing. If it comes to it, it'll be well protected.[/quote]

I can vouch for that, I'm still unwrapping the M-Pulse head I bought from Michael in March :)

I'm not surprised you're selling this mate, but I bet you'll miss it .....

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='889353' date='Jul 8 2010, 10:58 AM']Sold pending the usual![/quote]
Nice work and not surprised it went so fast at your generous price WoT! Someone is a lucky person and joins molan (Barrie) in the Walkabout owner's club :)