Why become a member? ×

EBS hd350 and neo 212 For Sale Reduced

Up for sale or trade is my beloved ebs hd350 head (in an official ebs case with ventilation 1u spacing) and my neo 212 cab both of which are in excellent condition with no marks or scratches.
You can buy the whole rig for £800 or if seperated the head with ebs rack for £400 and the cab for £400. Collection prefered, but also happy to deliver or meet within a reasonable distance am also happy to package if you want to arrange courier. I live in Bristol. First to see and try will buy this is a lovely rig in lovely condition.
[attachment=60446:amp.JPG][attachment=60447:amp_and_cab_1.JPG][attachment=60448:amp_and_cab_2.JPG]
Regards
ade
07970 719252

Edited by CyberBass

• 2 months later...

Hi Mike,
Yes it is an awesome rig, just fancy a change with an all valve rig. Has taken a lot of soul searching, because I love my rig. :-(

[quote name='Mike_M' post='976291' date='Oct 3 2010, 07:02 PM']Have a bump on me !

I really hope you don't regret getting rid of this when it sells !
Awesome sounding rig

Not because its what I use or anything . . . . . . . :)[/quote]

Edited by CyberBass

[quote name='CyberBass' post='887923' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:15 PM']Up for sale or trade is my beloved ebs hd350 head (in an official ebs case with ventilation 1u spacing) and my neo 212 cab both of which are in excellent condition with no marks or scratches.
You can buy the whole rig for £800 or if seperated the head with ebs rack for £400 and the cab for £400. Would also consider trading some or part of kit for orange kit i.e. orange head and also orange cab etc. Collection prefered, but also happy to deliver or meet within a reasonable distance am also happy to package if you want to arrange courier. I live in Bristol. First to see and try will buy this is a lovely rig in lovely condition.
[attachment=60446:amp.JPG][attachment=60447:amp_and_cab_1.JPG][attachment=60448:amp_and_cab_2.JPG]
Regards
ade
07970 719252[/quote]

Sunday Morning Bump - Now Reduced.

[quote name='BigJim' post='993063' date='Oct 19 2010, 05:59 AM']What an amazing deal! I have exactly the same rig and it's amazing.

Good luck bro[/quote]
Am amazed no one has bought this quality rig. I am only selling it as I fancy a change and am after a valve set up.

:-)

Edited by CyberBass

• 2 months later...

[quote name='CyberBass' post='997795' date='Oct 23 2010, 07:51 AM']Thanks :-)
Am amazed no one has bought this quality rig. I am only selling it as I fancy a change and am after a valve set up.

:-)[/quote]
Hi there daft question i know, but is the amp head still for sale?I would love it if it is
Regards,Alan