Why become a member? ×

Marcus Miller Fender Jazz Bass

merello

Trade 'like for like' for Lakland, Warwick, Spector, Fender RW or USA.
Trade 'down' for Fender MIM Jazz, Spector.

Ash body, distinctive black pickguard/control plate and one-piece C-shaped maple neck with a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard featuring white binding, white pearl block inlays and a satin finish (gloss finish on the headstock, plus Miller’s signature).

A pair of vintage-style Jazz Bass single-coil pickups; the two-band active EQ has an active/passive mini-toggle switch. Other features include a chrome neck pickup cover, knurled chrome dome knobs on the volume controls and black Jazz Bass knobs on the tone controls, a Badass® Bass II™ bridge and a three-bolt neck plate.

Got this guy to do an advert for me.

Therefore looking to trade.

Using the previous owner's images but I can honestly say I could not find a mark on it anywhere.

Full spec [url="http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0257802321"]here[/url].

Edited by merello

[quote name='tom1946' post='887386' date='Jul 6 2010, 03:11 PM']You won't sell it that quick without a price Paul :)[/quote]
Yeah - I know but I'm dipping my toe in the water to see if I can flush out a beauty!

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='887511' date='Jul 6 2010, 04:51 PM']C`mon Paul, come round and see your uncle Jez and swap it for a real bass! :)

Jez[/quote]
I'm thinking about it - just the P-bass is too wide for me. Might do it for fun though - you are less than a mile from me!

[quote name='merello' post='887537' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:16 PM']I'm thinking about it - just the P-bass is too wide for me. Might do it for fun though - you are less than a mile from me![/quote]
I own that Shuker! it is a beast, sounds truly biblical & is gorgeous as well, also a real bargain, got it in the nick of time! :)

[quote name='giblett123' post='887558' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:28 PM']I own that Shuker! it is a beast, sounds truly biblical & is gorgeous as well, also a real bargain, got it in the nick of time! :)[/quote]
Schweinhund! :rolleyes:

[quote name='tom1946' post='888257' date='Jul 7 2010, 12:03 PM']I was just about to congratulate you on your nice sharp pics Paul.

Until I saw that you used the previous owners :)
Bought a camera yet?[/quote]
Got a camera - why doesn't it just point and shoot properly? :rolleyes:

[quote name='merello' post='887213' date='Jul 6 2010, 12:50 PM']ps - Bass Acquisition Syndrome is some much better than Guitar Acquisition Syndrome.[/quote]

I think GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome, not just limited to guitars and basses etc... :)

Lovely bass.

[quote name='TPJ' post='888440' date='Jul 7 2010, 01:56 PM']I think GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome, not just limited to guitars and basses etc... :)

Lovely bass.[/quote]
Don't get smart ya cheeky gastard! :rolleyes:

[quote name='merello' post='887537' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:16 PM']I'm thinking about it - just the P-bass is too wide for me. Might do it for fun though - you are less than a mile from me![/quote]

lets all meet up and have a miniture bass day......i will provide the curries