Why become a member? ×

Vintage white Overwater Jazz 5

greyparrot

Fantastic bass in very good condition. A few very minor dings, but it is a 10-15 year old bass. The bass is aged white with a beutiful maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. It has fitted as standard a J retro circuit with passive bypass and slap pull knob, tort plate and chrome P/U cover. I think this bass has the seymore duncan pickups on it. Anyways its all original, and plays and sounds just supurb. 35inch scale. MAtching white head stock. Comes with warick padded gig bag. Only testing the water on this at the moment, because to be honest, not sure what can replace this bass, but just fancy something a little different. Couple of soundclips on my FB page, (sir duke and a live clip that was a little outa tune!) but to be fair, its not the best sound as was done with a small digital camera. This bass has a real presance about it when its on the stand at a gig. Its like a real proper bass! May be interested in trades, but only 5 strings please, and no sunburst finishes. My FB is
[email protected]

Looking for £1100 via cash pickup or bank transfer, and then £15 for post, but i would prefer for someone to collect this bass and try it first. Its awesome. The bass is advertised elsewhere as well.

Edited by greyparrot

[quote name='bubinga5' post='866058' date='Jun 13 2010, 03:41 PM']Lets have some pics GP!. :)[/quote]

Eer looking at ur sigi what happened to all your basses? C u still have the CS jazz though, nice one. Whats your Sei like ?

Edited by greyparrot

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='866796' date='Jun 14 2010, 10:24 AM']I have an Overwater Evolution (35inch scale 5 string, like new) and some money (Slightly old, bit tatty obviously been used by a market trader at some point) I could throw at this if you're interested?

Cheers[/quote]

Could be ! can you email photos? I have to say i have had alot of pms and trade offers. It is such a stunning bass and has that real retro vibe, like an old fender jazz. Let me know how much worn cash your happy to trow at this as well.

ATB Rich.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='866862' date='Jun 14 2010, 11:29 AM']Pics are in here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=81243"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=81243[/url] I'll pm you about the cash.[/quote]

Still available . This is the most retro bass i have ever played, with the most wicked slap n finger funk sound, in fact mates any sound this bass makes is cool!